Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 361 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 159 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Diabetes Management Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Advanced Diabetes Management (BC-ADM®) Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Advanced Diabetes Management Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls advanced diabetes management prep questions, advanced diabetes management review questions, and advanced diabetes management test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Examination. 202 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 31%, Planning and Intervention - 32%, Evaluation and Follow-up - 25%, and Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice - 12%
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam MCQs (361)
Our question bank for the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 47 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 366 questions
- Eyes - 11 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 34 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Integument - 18 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 17 questions
- Nervous - 26 questions
- Nutrition - 19 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 31 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 75 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 101 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 147 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 141 questions
- Classification - 19 questions
- Differential - 102 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 65 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 212 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 41 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 22 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 18 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 358 questions
- Pathophysiology - 143 questions
- Patient Education - 41 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 193 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Treatment Medical - 238 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 85 questions
- Drug Information - 90 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 27 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 13 questions
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Articles (159)
DPP-4 inhibitors, known as gliptins, are a class of oral diabetic medications approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat type ...
Insulin glargine is a synthetic version of human insulin that is FDA approved to treat adults and children with type 1 diabetes and adults with typ ...
Magnesium is a mineral that is naturally found in your body and in the food you consume daily. It is responsible for many processes within the body ...
A Paleolithic diet is the modern interpretation of the diet that humans ate during the Paleolithic or “Old Stone Age” era. This period, ...
Exenatide is FDA-indicated to improve glycemic control in adult patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus when used as an adjunct to diet and exercise ...