Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 382 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 216 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ATLS® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Trauma Clinician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ATLS® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the ATLS® Examination. 265 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam?
The Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam?
The Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam?
Topics include: Initial Assessment and Management with Demonstrations, Airway and Ventilatory Management, Shock, Thoracic Trauma, Abdominal Trauma, Head Trauma, Spine and Spinal Cord Trauma, Musculoskeletal, Injury due to Burn and Cold, Extreme Ages, Trauma in Women, and Transfer to Definitive Care
Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam MCQs (382)
Our question bank for the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 113 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 42 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 44 questions
- Genitourinary - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 16 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 20 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 123 questions
- Nervous - 117 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 76 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 56 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 429 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 13 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 20 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 194 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 213 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 167 questions
- Classification - 43 questions
- Differential - 172 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 48 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 24 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 59 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 38 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 190 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 431 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 176 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 263 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 161 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 30 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 113 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam Articles (216)
The uncus is a structure at the anterior medial aspect of the parahippocampal gyrus in the medial temporal region of the brain. The medial temporal ...
Temporal mandibular joint (TMJ) dislocation, or mandibular dislocation, can present as bilateral or unilateral displacement of the mandibular condy ...
A laceration is a pattern of injury in which blunt forces result in a tear in the skin and underlying tissues. Lacerations in the scalp are differe ...
A central venous line (CVL) is a large-bore central venous catheter placed using a sterile technique (unless an urgent clinical scenario prevents s ...
Medicine has made significant progress in understanding circulation in the past few hundred years. For millennia medicine believed in the "four hum ...