Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Allergy and Immunology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Physician Specialties® (ABPS) and American Board of Urgent Care Medicine (ABUCM®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Allergy and Immunology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 452 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 243 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABAI® Examination and AOA® Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Allergy and Immunology Board Certified Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Allergy and Immunology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls allergy and immunology prep questions, allergy and immunology review questions, and allergy and immunology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABAI® Examination and AOA® Examination . 262 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Allergy and Immunology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Allergy and Immunology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Allergy and Immunology Exam?
The Allergy and Immunology Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Allergy and Immunology Exam?
The Allergy and Immunology Exam is 225 questions.
What topics are covered on the Allergy and Immunology Exam?
Topics include: ABAI®: Basic Science - 35%: Immune mechanisms - 15%, Cells Involved in Immune Responses (Differentiation, Origin, Reception, Interactions, Secretions) - 10%, Anatomy / Physiology / Pathology - 7%, Research Principles - 3%, Clinical Science - 65%: Hypersensitivity Disorders - 31%, Immunological Disorders - 12%, Non-Disease Specific Pharmacology / Therapeutics - 10%, Specific Diagnostic Modalities - 7%, Allergens / Antigens - 5%; and AOA®: Basic Science - 30%, Primary and secondary immunodeficiencies - 10%, GI disorders - 10%, Autoimmunity and other immunological disorders - 3%, Pulmonary diseases - 13%, Hypersensitivity reactions and mast cell disorders - 11%, Allergic and non-allergic upper respiratory tract diseases - 13%, and Skin disorders - 10%
Allergy and Immunology Exam MCQs (452)
Our question bank for the Allergy and Immunology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 379 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 42 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 12 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 53 questions
- Genetics - 19 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 49 questions
- Infectious - 89 questions
- Integument - 112 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 12 questions
- Nervous - 15 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 12 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 138 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Toxicology - 34 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 15 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 45 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 82 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 112 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 215 questions
- Classification - 37 questions
- Differential - 246 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 142 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 154 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 62 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 53 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 20 questions
- History Physical - 444 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 239 questions
- Patient Education - 25 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 200 questions
- Toxicology - 29 questions
- Treatment Medical - 232 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 15 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 47 questions
- Drug Information - 47 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 20 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Allergy and Immunology Exam Articles (243)
Status asthmaticus is a medical emergency, an extreme form of asthma exacerbation characterized by hypoxemia, hypercarbia, and secondary respirator ...
Peak expiratory flow measurement (peak flow) is a simple measure of the maximal flow rate that can be achieved during forceful expiration following ...
Coombs and Gel classified type IV hypersensitivity reaction (HR) as a delayed hypersensitivity reaction (DHR), which takes more than 12 hours to de ...
Celiac disease is an enteropathy of the small intestine. It is triggered by exposure to gluten in the diet of susceptible people. The susceptibilit ...
The definition of gastritis has its basis in histological features of the gastric mucosa. It is not erythema observed during gastroscopy, and no sp ...