Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) and American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesia (AOBA) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,790 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,601 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPS® Urgent Care Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Urgent Care Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ambulatory and urgent care prep questions, ambulatory and urgent review questions, and ambulatory and urgent care test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPS® Urgent Care Examination . 2,274 authors and 30 editors have contributed to the development of the Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam?
The Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam?
The Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam is 225 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam?
Topics include: Administration, Ethics, and Medical Legal - 2%, Cardiovascular Disorders - 6%, Dermatology - 4%, ENT and Oral Surgery - 5%, Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders - 2%, Gastrointestinal Disorders - 5%, Hematology and Oncology - 2%, Infectious Diseases and Travel Medicine - 7%, Nephrology - 2%, Neurology -3%, Obstetrics and Gynecology - 4%, Ophthalmology - 4%, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine - 9%, Pediatrics - 7%, Pharmacology and Toxicology - 2%, Wound Care, Anesthesia, Other Procedures and Skills - 5%, Pulmonology - 5%, Psychiatry - 2%, Triage and Stabilization of Critically-ill Patient - 4%, Urology - 2%, Occupational Medicine - 3%, Disaster Medicine and Environmental Injuries - 2%, Diagnostics - 3%, Rheumatology - 2%, Public Health and Preventative Medicine - 2%, Research, Epidemiology, and EBM - 4%, and Allergy and Immunology - 2%
Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam MCQs (3,790)
Our question bank for the Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 202 questions
- Cardiovascular - 762 questions
- Connective Tissue - 103 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 280 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 417 questions
- Eyes - 160 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 536 questions
- Genetics - 40 questions
- Genitourinary - 289 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 139 questions
- Hematologic - 185 questions
- Infectious - 1050 questions
- Integument - 434 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 707 questions
- Nervous - 827 questions
- Nutrition - 100 questions
- Obstetric - 87 questions
- Oncologic - 173 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 212 questions
- Pulmonary - 419 questions
- Renal - 171 questions
- Surgery - 116 questions
- Toxicology - 301 questions
- Trauma - 463 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 44 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 44 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 105 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 427 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 31 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 971 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 78 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1213 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 2183 questions
- Classification - 230 questions
- Differential - 1611 questions
- Epidemiology - 108 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 841 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1015 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 184 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 510 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 866 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 150 questions
- History Physical - 4269 questions
- Legal - 18 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1952 questions
- Patient Education - 230 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1828 questions
- Toxicology - 209 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2009 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 38 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 30 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 230 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 27 questions
- Clinical Education - 37 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 410 questions
- Drug Information - 427 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 99 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 29 questions
Ambulatory and Urgent Care Exam Articles (2,601)
Paronychia is an infection of the proximal and lateral fingernails and toenails folds, including the tissue that borders the root and sid ...
Radial tunnel syndrome refers to a rare compressive neuropathy of the posterior interosseous nerve (PIN) as it passes through the radial tunnel res ...
Allergic contact dermatitis (ACD) is a type 4 or delayed-type hypersensitivity response (DTH) by an individual’s immune system to a small mol ...
Stereognosis is the ability to identify the shape and form of a three-dimensional object, and therefore its identity, with tactile manipulation of ...
Snapping hip syndrome, also known as or is a clinical condition characterized by an ...