Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Brain Injury Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation®; American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Brain Injury Medicine Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 365 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 217 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Brain Injury Physician Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Brain Injury Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Brain Injury Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls brain injury prep questions, brain injury review questions, and brain injury test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Brain Injury Physician Examination. 217 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Brain Injury Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Brain Injury Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Brain Injury Medicine Exam?
The Brain Injury Medicine Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Brain Injury Medicine Exam?
The Brain Injury Medicine Exam is 280 questions.
What topics are covered on the Brain Injury Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Type of Problem/Organ System: Traumatic brain injury by severity -15%, Traumatic brain injury by pattern - 7%, Other neurologic disorders - 12%, Systemic manifestations - 19%, Rehabilitation problems and outcomes - 40%, Basicscience - 7%: Focus of Question/Patient Management: Patient evaluation and diagnosis - 28%, Prognosis/risk factors - 12%, Patient management - 50%, and Applied science - 10%
Brain Injury Medicine Exam MCQs (365)
Our question bank for the Brain Injury Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 52 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 16 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 32 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 28 questions
- Nervous - 423 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 22 questions
- Pulmonary - 7 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 30 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 185 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 22 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 143 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 167 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Causes - 213 questions
- Classification - 50 questions
- Differential - 186 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 79 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 42 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 49 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 48 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 164 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 404 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 242 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 256 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 119 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 12 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 34 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 21 questions
- Drug Information - 16 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
Brain Injury Medicine Exam Articles (217)
Brain herniation can be labeled as “brain code” to connate the emergent need to timely counteract such disastrous brain processes.
French ophthalmologist, Henri Parinaud, first described Parinaud syndrome in the late 1800s. Parinaud described it in a series of case re ...
The normal intracranial pressure (ICP) ranges from 7 to 15 mm Hg, while in the vertical position, it does not exceed -15 mm Hg. Overnight sleep mon ...
Paroxysmal spells might represent events originating from the central nervous system, cardiac disturbances, psychiatric causes, or might be fr ...
Irreversible injury to cells as a result of encounters with noxious stimuli invariably leads to cell death. ...