Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the AGCNS-BC® exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification (ABSNC®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the AGCNS-BC® exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$69Subscription per 3 months per user
$109Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 5,343 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,735 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AGCNS-BC® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test AGCNS-BC® exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Adult gerontology questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the AGCNS-BC® Examination. 2,252 authors and 27 editors have contributed to the development of the AGCNS-BC® exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
AGCNS-BC® exam Overview
How many hours is the AGCNS-BC® exam?
The AGCNS-BC® exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the AGCNS-BC® exam?
The AGCNS-BC® exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the AGCNS-BC® exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 28%, Planning and Implementation - 44%, and Evaluation - 28%
AGCNS-BC® exam MCQs (5,343)
Our question bank for the AGCNS-BC® exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 231 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1130 questions
- Connective Tissue - 218 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 226 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 855 questions
- Eyes - 181 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 865 questions
- Genetics - 110 questions
- Genitourinary - 357 questions
- Growth and Development - 23 questions
- Gynecologic - 173 questions
- Hematologic - 356 questions
- Infectious - 1026 questions
- Integument - 556 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 761 questions
- Nervous - 1234 questions
- Nutrition - 148 questions
- Obstetric - 101 questions
- Oncologic - 518 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 394 questions
- Pulmonary - 563 questions
- Renal - 391 questions
- Surgery - 205 questions
- Toxicology - 279 questions
- Trauma - 193 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 47 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 34 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 164 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 34 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 808 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 34 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1487 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 139 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2120 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 24 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 17 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 2804 questions
- Classification - 405 questions
- Differential - 2521 questions
- Epidemiology - 177 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1341 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1695 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 278 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 32 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 751 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1137 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 186 questions
- History Physical - 5804 questions
- Legal - 20 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2776 questions
- Patient Education - 303 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2679 questions
- Toxicology - 193 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2737 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 52 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 16 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 16 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 21 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 301 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 31 questions
- Clinical Education - 45 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 702 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 703 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 293 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 65 questions
AGCNS-BC® exam Articles (2,735)
Cirrhosis is characterized by fibrosis and nodule formation of the liver, secondary to a chronic injury, which leads to alteration of the norm ...
Rib fractures occur when a significant enough force directed at the rib causes a break. There are a total of 12 pairs of ribs in the thoracic regio ...
Type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1D) is an autoimmune disease that leads to the destruction of insulin-producing pancreatic beta cells. There is heteroge ...
Pain arising from the sacroiliac joint is one of the potential causes of axial low back pain. A quarter of low back pain could be originating from ...
Lipoprotein disorders are clinically important due to the of the role of lipoproteins in atherogenesis and the associated risk of atherosclerotic c ...