Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$69Subscription per 3 months per user
$109Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 373 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 150 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BC-ADM® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Diabetes Management Nurse Educator subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Diabetes Management Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Diabetes Management (BC-ADM®) questions will help you achieve a top score on the BC-ADM® Examination. 190 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Planning and Intervention, Evaluation and Follow-up, and Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam MCQs (373)
Our question bank for the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 44 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 379 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 20 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 21 questions
- Integument - 28 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 18 questions
- Nutrition - 27 questions
- Obstetric - 23 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 38 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 95 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 158 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 201 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 128 questions
- Classification - 22 questions
- Differential - 106 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 71 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 216 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 47 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 15 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 351 questions
- Pathophysiology - 128 questions
- Patient Education - 56 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 186 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 235 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 104 questions
- Drug Information - 99 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 30 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Articles (150)
Insulin resistance is identified as an impaired biologic response to insulin stimulation of target tissues, primarily the liver, muscle, and adipos ...
Gemfibrozil is an FDA-approved fibric acid agent (fibrate) to manage hypertriglyceridemia (particularly in type IV and V hyperlipidemia). Diet and ...
In 1974, Tattersall and Fajans coined the term mature onset diabetes of the young (MODY). MODY ...
Obesity is the excessive or abnormal accumulation of fat or adipose tissue in the body that impairs health via its association to the risk of devel ...
Diabetes mellitus is a disease process that has been increasing globally and is estimated to affect more than 10% of adults in developed countries ...