Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ACCNS-N® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACCN®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ACCNS-N® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$109Subscription per 6 months per user
$1991 Year Access
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 714 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 353 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ACCNS-N Neonatal Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ACCNS-N® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Neonatal questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the ACCNS-N Neonatal Examination. 384 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the ACCNS-N® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ACCNS-N® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ACCNS-N® Exam?
The ACCNS-N® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the ACCNS-N® Exam?
The ACCNS-N® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the ACCNS-N® Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Judgement - Cardiovascular; Pulmonary; Endocrine; Hematology/Immunology/Oncology; Gastrointestional; Rena;/Genitourinary; Integumentary; Musculoskeletal; Neurology; Psychological/Behavioral.Cognitive Health; Factors Influencing Health; Multisystem; and Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
ACCNS-N® Exam MCQs (714)
Our question bank for the ACCNS-N® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 129 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 32 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 91 questions
- Eyes - 34 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 106 questions
- Genetics - 66 questions
- Genitourinary - 28 questions
- Growth and Development - 173 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 47 questions
- Infectious - 104 questions
- Integument - 55 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 45 questions
- Nervous - 130 questions
- Nutrition - 29 questions
- Obstetric - 143 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 111 questions
- Renal - 29 questions
- Surgery - 19 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 29 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 53 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 401 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 434 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 282 questions
- Classification - 44 questions
- Differential - 458 questions
- Epidemiology - 20 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 89 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 160 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 51 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 52 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 127 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 745 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 293 questions
- Patient Education - 36 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 332 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 187 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 33 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 29 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
ACCNS-N® Exam Articles (353)
Child development is a complex process that begins in the womb and continues until adulthood. It is influenced by biology and the environment, and ...
Duodenal atresia is a congenital intestinal obstruction that can cause bilious or non bilious vomiting within the first 24 to 38 hours of neonatal ...
Shock is a condition when there is a discrepancy between the needs of the tissues and their supply of oxygen and nutrients. It is due to the dysfun ...
Small for gestational age (SGA) is defined as a birth weight of less than 10th percentile for gestational age.
Coarctation of the aorta is a narrowing of the aorta, most commonly occurring just beyond the left subclavian artery. However, it can occur in vari ...