Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 5,204 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,294 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 2,045 authors and 27 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (5,204)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 280 questions
- Cardiovascular - 992 questions
- Connective Tissue - 102 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 213 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 957 questions
- Eyes - 199 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 769 questions
- Genetics - 361 questions
- Genitourinary - 286 questions
- Growth and Development - 290 questions
- Gynecologic - 177 questions
- Hematologic - 409 questions
- Infectious - 879 questions
- Integument - 287 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 771 questions
- Nervous - 1424 questions
- Nutrition - 120 questions
- Obstetric - 156 questions
- Oncologic - 447 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 200 questions
- Pulmonary - 516 questions
- Renal - 302 questions
- Surgery - 226 questions
- Toxicology - 274 questions
- Trauma - 342 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 21 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 103 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 627 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1898 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 61 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2253 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 9 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 3047 questions
- Classification - 433 questions
- Differential - 1580 questions
- Epidemiology - 170 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 800 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1263 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 126 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 489 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 635 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 87 questions
- History Physical - 5240 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4154 questions
- Patient Education - 74 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1949 questions
- Toxicology - 184 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1297 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 28 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 36 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 196 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 42 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 430 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 33 questions
- Drug Information - 651 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 149 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 88 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (2,294)
Intravenous midazolam is used for the induction of anesthesia and also in the management of acute seizures. Because of its water-soluble ...
D-lysergic acid diethylamide, or LSD, is a compound of the lysergamide class known for its powerful psychedelic effects on humans. Although first s ...
Beta-lactam antimicrobials are used to treat a variety of bacterial infections and are among the most prescribed drugs in the US.
Silicosis is occupational pneumoconiosis caused by inhalation of crystalline silicon dioxide. This disease is one of several well-de ...
The word "helminths" comes from the Greek meaning worm. The parasites that infect humans can be classified as heirlooms or souvenirs. Parasite ...