Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$199Subscription per 6 months per user
$2991 Year Access
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 13,734 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,660 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,453 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (13,734)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 612 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2783 questions
- Connective Tissue - 306 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1008 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1970 questions
- Eyes - 721 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1685 questions
- Genetics - 723 questions
- Genitourinary - 612 questions
- Growth and Development - 732 questions
- Gynecologic - 421 questions
- Hematologic - 876 questions
- Infectious - 1809 questions
- Integument - 947 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3111 questions
- Nervous - 4655 questions
- Nutrition - 313 questions
- Obstetric - 350 questions
- Oncologic - 1191 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 524 questions
- Pulmonary - 1142 questions
- Renal - 594 questions
- Surgery - 938 questions
- Toxicology - 832 questions
- Trauma - 1607 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 26 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 54 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 46 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 244 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2040 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 46 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5048 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 140 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6413 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 48 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 25 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 8217 questions
- Classification - 1268 questions
- Differential - 3669 questions
- Epidemiology - 336 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1692 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2612 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 335 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1189 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1843 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 215 questions
- History Physical - 13965 questions
- Legal - 32 questions
- Pathophysiology - 10947 questions
- Patient Education - 195 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5461 questions
- Toxicology - 581 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3728 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 28 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 33 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 840 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 52 questions
- Clinical Education - 113 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1343 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 67 questions
- Drug Information - 2145 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 499 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 268 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (4,660)
Martin Flack, a medical student, was the first to discover the sinoatrial (SA) node in the early 1900s. The SA (sinus) node represents a cluster of ...
The external jugular vein, located in the anterior and lateral neck, receives blood from the deeper parts of the face as well as the scalp — ...
Leydig cells are essential and crucial cells located in the testes of the male gonads. They are known as testicular interstitial cells and can be f ...
According to the Committee on Classification of the World Federation of Neurology, chorea is defined as "a state of excessive, spontaneous movement ...
The five different types of lipoproteins are chylomicrons, very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL), intermediate-density lipoprotein (IDL), low-density ...