Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 15,089 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,849 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,534 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (15,089)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 672 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3025 questions
- Connective Tissue - 321 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1079 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2150 questions
- Eyes - 770 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1797 questions
- Genetics - 813 questions
- Genitourinary - 643 questions
- Growth and Development - 791 questions
- Gynecologic - 441 questions
- Hematologic - 978 questions
- Infectious - 2014 questions
- Integument - 1027 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3306 questions
- Nervous - 4983 questions
- Nutrition - 337 questions
- Obstetric - 379 questions
- Oncologic - 1281 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 635 questions
- Pulmonary - 1230 questions
- Renal - 640 questions
- Surgery - 1006 questions
- Toxicology - 942 questions
- Trauma - 1711 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 68 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 53 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 279 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2239 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 52 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5498 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 179 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7005 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 63 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 32 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 16 questions
- Causes - 8930 questions
- Classification - 1367 questions
- Differential - 4078 questions
- Epidemiology - 387 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1871 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2922 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 390 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 20 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1312 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1974 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 249 questions
- History Physical - 15190 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11864 questions
- Patient Education - 220 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6057 questions
- Toxicology - 650 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4116 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 29 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 22 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 41 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 897 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 63 questions
- Clinical Education - 119 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1498 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 70 questions
- Drug Information - 2352 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 552 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 289 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (4,849)
Benztropine belongs to the synthetic class of muscarinic receptor antagonists (anticholinergic drugs). Thus, it has a structure similar to that of ...
Myelin sheath is a fatty product formed from specific neuroglial cells that provides numerous vital supporting functions as well as increases the r ...
Hypopigmented macules are one of the most common skin lesions encountered in clinical practice. The word hypopigmentation indicates decreased pigme ...
Rheumatic heart disease is a systemic immune process that is sequelae to a beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection of the pharynx. It is most c ...
The muscles composing the posterior thigh compartment are collectively, and more commonly, known as the hamstring muscles. These three major muscle ...