Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 10,776 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,684 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 3,472 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (10,776)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 443 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2170 questions
- Connective Tissue - 301 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 592 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1244 questions
- Eyes - 394 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1862 questions
- Genetics - 318 questions
- Genitourinary - 601 questions
- Growth and Development - 366 questions
- Gynecologic - 450 questions
- Hematologic - 746 questions
- Infectious - 2352 questions
- Integument - 979 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1557 questions
- Nervous - 2120 questions
- Nutrition - 197 questions
- Obstetric - 533 questions
- Oncologic - 1060 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 759 questions
- Pulmonary - 1364 questions
- Renal - 656 questions
- Surgery - 938 questions
- Toxicology - 694 questions
- Trauma - 970 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 220 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 90 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 301 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 53 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1134 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 100 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3055 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 322 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4053 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 27 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 75 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 32 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 5584 questions
- Classification - 1038 questions
- Differential - 5479 questions
- Epidemiology - 395 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2969 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3353 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 887 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 36 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1776 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2950 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 385 questions
- History Physical - 11878 questions
- Legal - 68 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5448 questions
- Patient Education - 585 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5967 questions
- Toxicology - 499 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5346 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 112 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 84 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 43 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 100 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1281 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 108 questions
- Clinical Education - 178 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1180 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 42 questions
- Drug Information - 862 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 404 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (4,684)
Balloon valvuloplasty is a cardiac intervention to open up a stenotic or stiffed heart valves (e.g., aortic or mitral) using a catheter with a ...
Cardiac catheterization is an invasive procedure that has evolved over the past four centuries. Although the description of circulation by William ...
Separation anxiety disorder (SAD) is one of the most common childhood anxiety disorders.
An abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) is defined as a permanent dilation of the abdominal aorta, with a diameter greater than 3 cm or a diameter great ...
As the United States faces two decades of continuous war, media and individuals with personal military connections have elevated public and profess ...