Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$199Subscription per 6 months per user
$2991 Year Access
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 8,923 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,429 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 3,373 authors and 37 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (8,923)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 374 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1880 questions
- Connective Tissue - 253 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 491 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1097 questions
- Eyes - 321 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1655 questions
- Genetics - 263 questions
- Genitourinary - 521 questions
- Growth and Development - 308 questions
- Gynecologic - 374 questions
- Hematologic - 634 questions
- Infectious - 1982 questions
- Integument - 815 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1335 questions
- Nervous - 1798 questions
- Nutrition - 184 questions
- Obstetric - 434 questions
- Oncologic - 913 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 596 questions
- Pulmonary - 1151 questions
- Renal - 577 questions
- Surgery - 814 questions
- Toxicology - 566 questions
- Trauma - 834 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 187 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 86 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 249 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 52 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 988 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 87 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2597 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 250 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3466 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 60 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 4698 questions
- Classification - 873 questions
- Differential - 4599 questions
- Epidemiology - 307 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2468 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2841 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 709 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 29 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1508 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2496 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 317 questions
- History Physical - 10078 questions
- Legal - 54 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4592 questions
- Patient Education - 479 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5022 questions
- Toxicology - 400 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4571 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 104 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 78 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 37 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 88 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1110 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 83 questions
- Clinical Education - 145 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1004 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 38 questions
- Drug Information - 751 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 349 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 57 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (4,429)
The premise underlying the good Samaritan law traces its origin to the ancient biblical parable, ultimately yielding the definition of a good Samar ...
Cephalosporins are antimicrobials grouped into five generations based on their spectrum of coverage against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteri ...
Bronchopleural fistula (BPF) is a sinus tract between the main stem, lobar, or segmental bronchus and the pleural space. It can be a potentially ca ...
() is a gram-negative bacillus known to be a part of normal intestinal flora but can also be the cause of ...
Restenosis is the reduction in the diameter of the vessel lumen after angioplasty. Despite advances in stent technology, restenosis continues ...