Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 5,690 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,701 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 2,278 authors and 32 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (5,690)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 251 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1205 questions
- Connective Tissue - 174 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 270 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 737 questions
- Eyes - 161 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1105 questions
- Genetics - 177 questions
- Genitourinary - 356 questions
- Growth and Development - 176 questions
- Gynecologic - 257 questions
- Hematologic - 389 questions
- Infectious - 1388 questions
- Integument - 477 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 797 questions
- Nervous - 1205 questions
- Nutrition - 120 questions
- Obstetric - 297 questions
- Oncologic - 532 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 343 questions
- Pulmonary - 711 questions
- Renal - 375 questions
- Surgery - 429 questions
- Toxicology - 301 questions
- Trauma - 486 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 112 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 59 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 169 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 29 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 583 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 54 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1676 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 145 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2134 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 37 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 13 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 2979 questions
- Classification - 493 questions
- Differential - 2953 questions
- Epidemiology - 224 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1617 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1913 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 432 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 18 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 926 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1569 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 223 questions
- History Physical - 6335 questions
- Legal - 39 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2954 questions
- Patient Education - 295 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3045 questions
- Toxicology - 211 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2879 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 71 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 53 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 17 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 53 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 641 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 44 questions
- Clinical Education - 93 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 560 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 35 questions
- Drug Information - 375 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 165 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 25 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (2,701)
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common form of heart disease. It is the result of atheromatous changes in the vessels supplying the heart ...
The pathophysiology of venous thrombosis has been famously described by Rudolf Virchow, known as Virchow's triad, which includes stasis, endot ...
Extrapyramidal side effects (EPS), commonly referred to as drug-induced movement disorders are among the most common adverse drug effects patients ...
A diaphragmatic hernia (DH) is a protrusion of abdominal contents into the thoracic cavity due to a defect within the diaphragm. It is mo ...
Giant cell tumor (GCT) is one of the most common benign bone tumors, which occurs in young adults 20-40 years old with a high recurrence rate and a ...