Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMVEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBOME® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMVEX® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 10,316 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,567 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMVEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMVEX® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMVEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMVEX® prep questions, COMVEX® review questions, and COMVEX® practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMVEX® Examination. 3,417 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the COMVEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMVEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMVEX® Exam?
Topics include: Dimension 1: includes seven competency domains, which comprise foundational abilities representing the required elements and outcomes that define knowledge, skills, experience, attitudes, values, behaviors, and established professional standards. Dimension 2: includes ten clinical presentations, which represent the manner in which a particular patient, group of patients, or a community present for osteopathic medical care
COMVEX® Exam MCQs (10,316)
Our question bank for the COMVEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 431 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2074 questions
- Connective Tissue - 305 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 566 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1205 questions
- Eyes - 393 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1807 questions
- Genetics - 305 questions
- Genitourinary - 531 questions
- Growth and Development - 343 questions
- Gynecologic - 426 questions
- Hematologic - 725 questions
- Infectious - 2253 questions
- Integument - 955 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1526 questions
- Nervous - 2025 questions
- Nutrition - 209 questions
- Obstetric - 487 questions
- Oncologic - 1001 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 737 questions
- Pulmonary - 1342 questions
- Renal - 622 questions
- Surgery - 872 questions
- Toxicology - 686 questions
- Trauma - 920 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 208 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 87 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 275 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 50 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1037 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 98 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2897 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 307 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3753 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 25 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 67 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 36 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 21 questions
- Causes - 5425 questions
- Classification - 1000 questions
- Differential - 5187 questions
- Epidemiology - 317 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2840 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3259 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 798 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 30 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1724 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2823 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 347 questions
- History Physical - 11418 questions
- Legal - 70 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5256 questions
- Patient Education - 586 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5657 questions
- Toxicology - 503 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5091 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 109 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 84 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 43 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 98 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1196 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 105 questions
- Clinical Education - 155 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1090 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 835 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 389 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 65 questions
COMVEX® Exam Articles (4,567)
Antiphospholipid antibodies are autoantibodies that are directed against phospholipid-binding proteins. Antiphospholipid syndrome (APLS) is a multi ...
Trauma to a limb, leading to direct tissue damage plus local hypoxic conditions from resulting edema, causes acute traumatic peripheral ischemia. T ...
Bowenoid papulosis (BP) is an uncommon sexually transmitted condition. It was first described in 1977 by Kopf and Bart as penile papules. However, ...
Human metapneumovirus (HMPV) is a common cause of respiratory tract infections in children, adults, elderly, and immunocompromised patients. In 201 ...
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a common presentation in emergency departments, which accounts for more than one million visits annually. It i ...