Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMVEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBOME® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMVEX® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 7,909 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,131 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMVEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMVEX® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test COMVEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMVEX® prep questions, COMVEX® review questions, and COMVEX® practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMVEX® Examination. 3,202 authors and 40 editors have contributed to the development of the COMVEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMVEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMVEX® Exam?
Topics include: Dimension 1: includes seven competency domains, which comprise foundational abilities representing the required elements and outcomes that define knowledge, skills, experience, attitudes, values, behaviors, and established professional standards. Dimension 2: includes ten clinical presentations, which represent the manner in which a particular patient, group of patients, or a community present for osteopathic medical care
COMVEX® Exam MCQs (7,909)
Our question bank for the COMVEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 334 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1678 questions
- Connective Tissue - 239 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 423 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 989 questions
- Eyes - 306 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1472 questions
- Genetics - 225 questions
- Genitourinary - 416 questions
- Growth and Development - 261 questions
- Gynecologic - 324 questions
- Hematologic - 571 questions
- Infectious - 1762 questions
- Integument - 722 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1226 questions
- Nervous - 1650 questions
- Nutrition - 171 questions
- Obstetric - 361 questions
- Oncologic - 804 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 547 questions
- Pulmonary - 1065 questions
- Renal - 498 questions
- Surgery - 672 questions
- Toxicology - 537 questions
- Trauma - 761 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 166 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 73 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 213 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 43 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 853 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 78 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2326 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 226 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3016 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 19 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 53 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 4219 questions
- Classification - 756 questions
- Differential - 4013 questions
- Epidemiology - 239 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2188 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2546 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 577 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1346 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2254 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 266 questions
- History Physical - 9057 questions
- Legal - 52 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4067 questions
- Patient Education - 420 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4415 questions
- Toxicology - 384 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4014 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 91 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 66 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 31 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 75 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 947 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 70 questions
- Clinical Education - 117 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 829 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 652 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 300 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 45 questions
COMVEX® Exam Articles (4,131)
Sepsis is a proinflammatory and anti-inflammatory response that manifests in the body as a result of the host-pathogen interaction, with excessive ...
Cardiac tamponade is a medical or traumatic emergency that happens when enough fluid accumulates in the pericardial sac compressing the heart ...
The pericardium is a fluid-filled doubled-walled membrane sac that surrounds the heart. The fluid is separated by two layers, the fibrous and serou ...
Toxic megacolon is a rare but potentially deadly complication of colonic inflammation. Its definition is a nonobstructive dilation of the colon, wh ...
Pneumonia is an infection of lung parenchyma caused by a variety of pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.