Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Echocardiography Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board of Echocardiography, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Echocardiography Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 404 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 187 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Echo Board Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Echocardiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Echocardiography Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls echocardiography prep questions, echocardiography review questions, and echocardiography test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Echo Board Exam. 203 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Echocardiography Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Echocardiography Exam Overview
How many hours is the Echocardiography Exam?
The Echocardiography Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Echocardiography Exam?
The Echocardiography Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Echocardiography Exam?
Topics include: Physical Principles, Instrumentation, Examination Principles Valvular Heart Disease, Chamber Size and Function, Congenital Heart Disease, Cardiac Masses, Pericardial Disease, Contrast and New Applications, and Miscellaneous Topics (Role of Echo)
Echocardiography Exam MCQs (404)
Our question bank for the Echocardiography Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 445 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 12 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 8 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 18 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 30 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 70 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 194 questions
- Causes - 127 questions
- Classification - 47 questions
- Differential - 171 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 235 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 27 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 22 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 93 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 289 questions
- History Physical - 324 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 214 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 151 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 67 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 94 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Echocardiography Exam Articles (187)
An intracardiac abscess carries a high level of morbidity and mortality. The location of the abscess can be within the myocardium, endocardium, or ...
Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) is a disease of the heart muscle characterized by enlargement and dilation of one or both of the ventricles ...
The left atrium (LA) is a crucial component of the cardiac physiology that partakes in collecting blood into the heart and modulates left ventricul ...
Aortic valve functional unit is a central outflow tract of the left side of the heart. The operational unit of the left outflow tract consists of a ...
Double aortic arch is the most common type of vascular ring malformation. It involves the complete encirclement and compression of the trachea and/ ...