Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hypertension Specialist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Hypertension Specialist Certification Program® AHSCP® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hypertension Specialist Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 210 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 91 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AHSCP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Hypertension Specialist Exam subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hypertension Specialist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hypertension clinician prep questions, hypertension clinician review questions, and hypertension clinician test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AHSCP® Examination. 108 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Hypertension Specialist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hypertension Specialist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hypertension Specialist Exam?
The Hypertension Specialist Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Hypertension Specialist Exam?
The Hypertension Specialist Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hypertension Specialist Exam?
Topics include: Basic Science - 15%, Diagnostic Evaluation - 10%, Secondary - 20%, Treatment - 35%, and Treatment Special Conditions - 20%
Hypertension Specialist Exam MCQs (210)
Our question bank for the Hypertension Specialist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 206 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 43 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 14 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 10 questions
- Renal - 87 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 77 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 38 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 87 questions
- Causes - 106 questions
- Classification - 33 questions
- Differential - 83 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 38 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 69 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 23 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 31 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 224 questions
- Pathophysiology - 110 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 133 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 175 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 66 questions
- Drug Information - 79 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 28 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Hypertension Specialist Exam Articles (91)
Stroke is one of the most common illnesses causing functional impairment and disability. According to American Stroke Association data, ischemic st ...
Hydralazine is primarily used to treat hypertension and hypertensive urgency/emergency. It has ...
Quinapril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor developed in the 1980s. Researchers determined that quinapril had a lower incide ...
Cardiac pheochromocytomas (CPs) are very rare primary neuroendocrine catecholamine-secreting tumors that arise from the sympathetic paraganglia, wh ...
Fenoldopam is used primarily for the lowering of blood pressure during episodes of severe hypertension. Fenoldopam is used as an antihypertens ...