Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABOMS® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABOMS® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 343 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 207 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Craniofacial Surgery Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Craniofacial Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ABOMS® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls craniofacial prep questions, craniofacial review questions, and craniofacial test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Craniofacial Surgery Certification Examination. 215 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the ABOMS® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABOMS® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABOMS® Exam?
The ABOMS® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the ABOMS® Exam?
The ABOMS® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABOMS® Exam?
Topics include: Medical Assessment and Management, Anesthesia and Pain Control, Dentoalveolar, Trauma, Orthognathic/Cleft/OSA, Cosmetic, Temporomandibular Disorders/Facial Pain, Pathology, Reconstruction, and Implants
ABOMS® Exam MCQs (343)
Our question bank for the ABOMS® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 10 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 204 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 40 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Growth and Development - 25 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Integument - 63 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 111 questions
- Nervous - 119 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 52 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Surgery - 170 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 110 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 18 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 152 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 173 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 121 questions
- Classification - 36 questions
- Differential - 174 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 47 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 25 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 49 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 95 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 377 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 166 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 254 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 57 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 227 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
ABOMS® Exam Articles (207)
The discovery of a white lesion on the oral mucosa can present a variety of challenges to the practitioner, as they can range from benign to malign ...
The deep plane facelift, originally described by Sam Hamra in 1990, utilizes a plane of dissection below the superficial muscular aponeurotic syste ...
An interpolated flap is a two-stage technique in which the base of the flap is not directly adjacent to the recipient defect. These flaps are used ...
Craniosynostosis is the result of the early fusion of cranial sutures. These sutures exist to facilitate the passage of the baby through the birth ...
Botulinum toxin is a highly potent neurotoxin that is produced from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum.