Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology® and American Board of Dermatology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Board Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,299 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 699 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Dermatology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Dermatology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology questions, dermatology review preparation questions, and dermatology board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Dermatology Examination. 574 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Board Exam?
The Dermatology Board Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Board Exam?
The Dermatology Board Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Board Exam?
Topics include: General Dermatology Visual Recognition - 20%, General Dermatology - 30%, Pediatric Dermatology - 12.5%, Surgical Dermatology - 12.5%, Dermatopathology - 12.5%, Research - 12.5%
Dermatology Board Exam MCQs (2,299)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 237 questions
- Cardiovascular - 45 questions
- Connective Tissue - 137 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 72 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 69 questions
- Eyes - 71 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 85 questions
- Genetics - 159 questions
- Genitourinary - 70 questions
- Growth and Development - 43 questions
- Gynecologic - 34 questions
- Hematologic - 73 questions
- Infectious - 453 questions
- Integument - 2420 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 127 questions
- Nervous - 93 questions
- Nutrition - 25 questions
- Obstetric - 32 questions
- Oncologic - 426 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 27 questions
- Pulmonary - 45 questions
- Renal - 37 questions
- Surgery - 94 questions
- Toxicology - 87 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 172 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 537 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 654 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 954 questions
- Classification - 217 questions
- Differential - 1443 questions
- Epidemiology - 103 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 712 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 463 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 43 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 528 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 95 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 26 questions
- History Physical - 2395 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1071 questions
- Patient Education - 103 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 924 questions
- Toxicology - 68 questions
- Treatment Medical - 814 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 211 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 170 questions
- Drug Information - 156 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 62 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Dermatology Board Exam Articles (699)
Fat grafting is a technique in which harvested adipose tissue is injected underneath the skin for the reconstruction of traumatic, o ...
First described by Thomas B. Fitzpatrick in 1972, the Fitzpatrick skin phototypes were developed based on an individual's skin color and their tend ...
The FDA first approved the original molecule of adalimumab for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. It was the third tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ...
Cryosurgery was first described in the 1800s and has since evolved into a mainstay of therapy wit ...
Janus kinases are phosphotransferases, and receptor engagement by cytokines activates their enzymatic function. Janus kinase inhibitors represent a ...