Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the EMS Board Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Emergency Medicine®, Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine®, and NAEMSP® Board Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the EMS Board Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 858 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 424 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Medical Services Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical EMS Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test EMS Board Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency medicine EMS prep questions, emergency medicine EMS review questions, and emergency medicine EMS test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Medical Services Board Certification Examination. 460 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the EMS Board Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
EMS Board Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the EMS Board Certification Exam?
The EMS Board Certification Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the EMS Board Certification Exam?
The EMS Board Certification Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the EMS Board Certification Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Aspects of EMS Medicine, Medical Oversight of EMS, Quality Management and Research, and Special Operations,
EMS Board Certification Exam MCQs (858)
Our question bank for the EMS Board Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 13 questions
- Cardiovascular - 165 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 41 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 25 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 48 questions
- Integument - 32 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 106 questions
- Nervous - 114 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 35 questions
- Pulmonary - 175 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 118 questions
- Trauma - 495 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 115 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 29 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 80 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 35 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 270 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 26 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 400 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 78 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 182 questions
- Classification - 127 questions
- Differential - 259 questions
- Epidemiology - 16 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 74 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 45 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 57 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 41 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 78 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 111 questions
- History Physical - 679 questions
- Legal - 95 questions
- Pathophysiology - 213 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 312 questions
- Toxicology - 60 questions
- Treatment Medical - 305 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 414 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 39 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 55 questions
- Clinical Education - 17 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 31 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 31 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
EMS Board Certification Exam Articles (424)
Hemarthrosis is bleeding into a joint cavity. Its presence can be suspected based upon patient history, physical exam, and multiple imaging modalit ...
The World Health Organization defines mass casualty incidents as disasters and major incidents characterized by quantity, severity, and diversity o ...
The perimortem cesarean section, as described in its name, is the surgical delivery of the fetus, performed at or near death of the maternal patien ...
Herpes simplex keratitis is caused by recurrent infection of the cornea by herpes simplex virus (HSV). The virus is most commonly transmitted by dr ...
Emergency medical service (EMS) practitioners are exposed to many potential dangers on a daily basis. Proper safety measures should be followed at ...