Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Inc.® ABFPRS®; American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 599 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 252 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABFPRS® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Facial Plastic Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls facial plastic surgery prep questions, facial plastic surgery review questions, and facial plastic surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABFPRS® Examination. 250 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Facial Plastic Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam?
The Facial Plastic Surgery Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam?
The Facial Plastic Surgery Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam?
Topics include: ABFPRS®: Basic science, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management; ABFCS®: Written Test - Liposuction: 8-12%, Facial: 55-59%, Dermatology: 8-10%, Patient Safety: 10-14%, and Surgical Principles: 10-14%,
Facial Plastic Surgery Exam MCQs (599)
Our question bank for the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 247 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 126 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 369 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 82 questions
- Nervous - 61 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 76 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 358 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 113 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 18 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 108 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 132 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Causes - 145 questions
- Classification - 68 questions
- Differential - 177 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 45 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 20 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 53 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 53 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 610 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 156 questions
- Patient Education - 20 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 331 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 116 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 481 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 17 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
Facial Plastic Surgery Exam Articles (252)
The mandible is essential for mastication, speech and articulation, swallowing, and facial symmetry. Major defects in the mandible, from various ca ...
Eyelid lacerations are managed differently depending on the depth, width, and location of the injury. Surgical management will be broken down into ...
Skin biopsy is an important diagnostic procedure that is commonly performed in dermatology practice.
Epistaxis (nosebleed) is one of the most common ear, nose, and throat (ENT) emergencies that present to the emergency department or the primary car ...
Fat grafting is a technique in which harvested adipose tissue is injected underneath the skin for the reconstruction of traumatic, o ...