Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of General Practitioners topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 10,816 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,561 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,476 authors and 38 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 3.1 hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
Topics include: All questions address issues relating to UK general practice. They focus on higher order problem solving rather than the recall of basic facts
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (10,816)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 501 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2047 questions
- Connective Tissue - 314 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 603 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1454 questions
- Eyes - 390 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1845 questions
- Genetics - 311 questions
- Genitourinary - 729 questions
- Growth and Development - 356 questions
- Gynecologic - 512 questions
- Hematologic - 722 questions
- Infectious - 2643 questions
- Integument - 1086 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1476 questions
- Nervous - 2240 questions
- Nutrition - 315 questions
- Obstetric - 616 questions
- Oncologic - 895 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 814 questions
- Pulmonary - 1172 questions
- Renal - 637 questions
- Surgery - 526 questions
- Toxicology - 719 questions
- Trauma - 658 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 34 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 163 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 88 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 324 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 56 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1337 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 85 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3132 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 314 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4158 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 55 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 34 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 15 questions
- Causes - 5823 questions
- Classification - 960 questions
- Differential - 5450 questions
- Epidemiology - 366 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2675 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3474 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 790 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 33 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1536 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2529 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 437 questions
- History Physical - 11930 questions
- Legal - 65 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5509 questions
- Patient Education - 691 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5549 questions
- Toxicology - 509 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5608 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 93 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 44 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 46 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 677 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 78 questions
- Clinical Education - 132 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1213 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 1171 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 392 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 96 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (4,561)
Chlorpromazine is a typical antipsychotic medication primarily used to treat psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, but it also has othe ...
A nuclear stress test is a relatively non-invasive diagnostic procedure that involves the injection of a small quantity of radioactive tracer into ...
Hypospadias is an anatomical congenital malformation of the male external genitalia. It is characterized by abnormal development of the urethral fo ...
Vitamin A toxicity can occur from either the topical or oral form of Vitamin A. Each has its own set of adverse effects. Oral vitamin A toxicity ca ...
Drug-induced hepatotoxicity or drug-induced liver injury (DILI) is an acute or chronic response to a natural or manufactured compound.