Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of General Practitioners topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 13,166 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,878 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,612 authors and 29 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 3.1 hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
Topics include: All questions address issues relating to UK general practice. They focus on higher order problem solving rather than the recall of basic facts
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (13,166)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 621 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2397 questions
- Connective Tissue - 389 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 713 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1678 questions
- Eyes - 475 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2165 questions
- Genetics - 381 questions
- Genitourinary - 807 questions
- Growth and Development - 413 questions
- Gynecologic - 606 questions
- Hematologic - 903 questions
- Infectious - 3119 questions
- Integument - 1358 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1750 questions
- Nervous - 2628 questions
- Nutrition - 374 questions
- Obstetric - 750 questions
- Oncologic - 1048 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 999 questions
- Pulmonary - 1432 questions
- Renal - 761 questions
- Surgery - 637 questions
- Toxicology - 903 questions
- Trauma - 779 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 22 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 192 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 99 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 371 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 57 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1614 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 100 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3597 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 386 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4806 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 30 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 66 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 41 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 21 questions
- Causes - 7094 questions
- Classification - 1193 questions
- Differential - 6419 questions
- Epidemiology - 438 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3198 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4209 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 967 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 44 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1882 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2981 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 510 questions
- History Physical - 14207 questions
- Legal - 84 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6741 questions
- Patient Education - 836 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6678 questions
- Toxicology - 633 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6685 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 103 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 58 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 22 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 58 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 845 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 102 questions
- Clinical Education - 160 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1508 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 1465 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 488 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 114 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (4,878)
Cardiac trauma can be grouped by the method of injury as either blunt or penetrating with outcomes ranging from lethal injuries to spontaneously re ...
Stress echocardiography combines two-dimensional echocardiography with a physical, pharmacological, or less commonly, electrical stress with atrial ...
Cefepime hydrochloride is a fourth-generation cephalosporin that belongs to a class of antibiotics known as beta-lactams. It is indicated to treat ...
The World Health Organization defines dehydration as a condition that results from excessive loss of body water. The most common causes of dehydrat ...
Orf disease, also known as contagious pustular dermatitis or ecthyma contagiosum, is a zoonotic infection caused by the parapoxvirus,