Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABMGG® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ABMGG®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABMGG® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,385 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 700 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABMGG® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Genetics Clinician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ABMGG® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls genetics exam questions, genetics test, genetics practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABMGG® Examination. 705 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the ABMGG® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABMGG® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABMGG® Exam?
The ABMGG® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the ABMGG® Exam?
The ABMGG® Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABMGG® Exam?
Topics include: Chromosomal Basis of Inheritence - 6%, Chromosome and Gene Structure and Function - 5%, Population Genetics - 7%, Cytogenetics - 13%, Single Gene Inheritance - 27%, Gene Environment Interactions - 5%, Reproductive Genetics - 2%, Cancer Genetics - 8%, Population Screening - 3%, Genetic Counseling - 5%, and Genomics - 15%
ABMGG® Exam MCQs (1,385)
Our question bank for the ABMGG® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 35 questions
- Cardiovascular - 123 questions
- Connective Tissue - 31 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 62 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 338 questions
- Eyes - 130 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 138 questions
- Genetics - 1250 questions
- Genitourinary - 53 questions
- Growth and Development - 370 questions
- Gynecologic - 28 questions
- Hematologic - 130 questions
- Infectious - 47 questions
- Integument - 204 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 247 questions
- Nervous - 391 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 40 questions
- Oncologic - 203 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 21 questions
- Pulmonary - 60 questions
- Renal - 71 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 572 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 605 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 769 questions
- Classification - 134 questions
- Differential - 940 questions
- Epidemiology - 80 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 514 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 520 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 45 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 211 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 265 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 1452 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1031 questions
- Patient Education - 52 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 750 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 124 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 34 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 23 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
ABMGG® Exam Articles (700)
Some organs, such as the brain, the eye, and the kidney, contain tissues that utilize glucose as their preferred or sole metabolic fuel source. Dur ...
Triglycerides (TG) and cholesterol esters are insoluble in plasma, and, to be transported to tissues where they are needed, such as muscle and adip ...
Primary tracheal tumors are uncommon but usually malignant in adults, accounting for about 0.2 % of all malignant tumors.
The normal adult hemoglobin is a hetero-tetramer consisting of two pairs of globin polypeptide chains: one pair of alpha chains and the next pair o ...
Gaucher disease (pronounced as GO-SHEY) is an autosomal recessive inborn error of metabolism caused by mutations in the glucocerebrosidase (