Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hand Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The American Board of Surgery® and AOA Board of Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hand Surgery Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 625 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 275 PubMed indexed review articles related to the American Board of Surgeons ABS® Qualifying Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Hand Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hand Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hand surgery prep questions, hand surgery review questions, and hand surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the American Board of Surgeons ABS® Qualifying Examination. 296 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Hand Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hand Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hand Surgery Exam?
The Hand Surgery Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Hand Surgery Exam?
The Hand Surgery Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hand Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Basic Science, Bone and Joint, Nerve, Muscle and Tendon, Wound Management, Vascular, Rehabilitation, and Miscellaneous
Hand Surgery Exam MCQs (625)
Our question bank for the Hand Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 27 questions
- Connective Tissue - 79 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Genetics - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 32 questions
- Integument - 72 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 581 questions
- Nervous - 184 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 16 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 158 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 327 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 9 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 214 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 220 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Causes - 220 questions
- Classification - 88 questions
- Differential - 298 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 60 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 17 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 47 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 232 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 625 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 273 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 329 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 129 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 22 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 272 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Hand Surgery Exam Articles (275)
Hamate fractures are rare and underreported. These injuries are usually misdiagnosed or confused with simple wrist sprains. Delayed diagnosis ...
Imaging of the body is often complicated by the fact that anatomic structures overlap each other. Diagnostic accuracy of radiographs generally refe ...
In response to cold temperatures, the body adapts by restricting blood flow to the skin. This is done as a thermoregulating mechanism to prevent fu ...
The word "thenar" means fleshy mounds. In human anatomy, the word thenar associates with the two fleshy mounds located in the palmar surface of the ...
A felon is an infection that occurs within the closed-space compartments of the fingertip pulp. The swelling leads to intense throbbing pain. ...