Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Integrative Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Physician Specialties® (ABPS®) and American Board of Integrative Medicine® (ABOIM®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Integrative Medicine Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 182 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 73 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Integrative Medicine Board Certification Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Integrative Medicine Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Integrative Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls integrative medicine prep questions, integrative medicine review questions, and integrative medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Integrative Medicine Board Certification Test. 93 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Integrative Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Integrative Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Integrative Medicine Exam?
The Integrative Medicine Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Integrative Medicine Exam?
The Integrative Medicine Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Integrative Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Physical Principles, Instrumentation, Examination Principles, Valvular Heart Diseases, Chamber Size, and Function, Congenital Heart Disease, Cardiac Masses, Pericardial Disease, Contrast, and New Applications and Role of Echo
Integrative Medicine Exam MCQs (182)
Our question bank for the Integrative Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 20 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 43 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 18 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 22 questions
- Nervous - 49 questions
- Nutrition - 45 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 37 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 51 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 38 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 18 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 81 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 6 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 45 questions
- Classification - 21 questions
- Differential - 43 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 24 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 6 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 160 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 82 questions
- Patient Education - 38 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 77 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 121 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 36 questions
- Drug Information - 41 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Integrative Medicine Exam Articles (73)
Cupping therapy can generally be described as a technique that uses cups placed over the skin to create negative pressure through suction. ...
Obesity is defined as an increase in body weight when compared to height. To classify obesity, the standard practice is to use a Body Mass Ind ...
Omega-3 fatty acids (OM3FAs) are unsaturated fatty acids with at least one double bond located between the third and fourth omega end carbon. Curre ...
In the last 50 years in the United States, clinicians have seen a rise in diseases, including hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and coronary artery ...
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is not FDA-approved to treat any medical condition. However, it is widely available over-the-counter as a dietary supplement a ...