Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCP Part 1 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Physicians the United Kingdom and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCP Part 1 Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,957 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,381 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRCP Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCP Part 1 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCP review questions, MRCP prep questions, MRCP qbank, MRCP practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCP Examination. 2,037 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCP Part 1 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCP Part 1 Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
The MRCP Part 1 Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
The MRCP Part 1 Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCP Part 1 Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Sciences: Cardiology, Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolic Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Oncology, Medical Ophthalmology, Palliative Medicine and End of Life Care, Psychiatry, Renal Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, and Rheumatology. Clinical Sciences: Cell, Molecular and Membrane Biology, Clinical Anatomy, Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolism, Clinical Physiology, Genetics, Immunology, and Statistics, Epidemiology, and Evidence-based Medicine.
MRCP Part 1 Exam MCQs (3,957)
Our question bank for the MRCP Part 1 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 199 questions
- Cardiovascular - 917 questions
- Connective Tissue - 168 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 189 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 603 questions
- Eyes - 101 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 782 questions
- Genetics - 121 questions
- Genitourinary - 191 questions
- Growth and Development - 40 questions
- Gynecologic - 82 questions
- Hematologic - 356 questions
- Infectious - 888 questions
- Integument - 335 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 467 questions
- Nervous - 913 questions
- Nutrition - 130 questions
- Obstetric - 70 questions
- Oncologic - 438 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 214 questions
- Pulmonary - 552 questions
- Renal - 322 questions
- Surgery - 203 questions
- Toxicology - 288 questions
- Trauma - 159 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 42 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 28 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 111 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 11 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 324 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 29 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1097 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 64 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1337 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 12 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 2151 questions
- Classification - 394 questions
- Differential - 2117 questions
- Epidemiology - 168 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1235 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1491 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 343 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 16 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 624 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 957 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 177 questions
- History Physical - 4279 questions
- Legal - 12 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2220 questions
- Patient Education - 206 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2059 questions
- Toxicology - 205 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1626 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 21 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 13 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 242 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 50 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 399 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 355 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 129 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 38 questions
MRCP Part 1 Exam Articles (2,381)
is a major human-specific bacterial pathogen that causes a wide array of manifestations ranging from mild localized ...
Asthma is becoming a more prevalent disease since the early 1990s. From 1982 to 1992, the rate of asthma jumped from 34.7 to 49.4 per thousand ...
Intermittent claudication (IC) typically refers to lower extremity skeletal muscle pain that occurs during exercise. IC presents when there is insu ...
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), the illness caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), has had a devastating effe ...
The cerebellum, located under the posterior cerebral cortex in the posterior cranial fossa, just posterior to the brainstem, has diverse connection ...