Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCP Part 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Physicians the United Kingdom and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCP Part 2 Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 4,975 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,632 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRCP Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test MRCP Part 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCP review questions, MRCP prep questions, MRCP qbank, MRCP practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCP Examination. 2,166 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCP Part 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCP Part 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
The MRCP Part 2 Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
The MRCP Part 2 Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology and Metabolic, GI, Geriatric, Hematology, ID, Neurology, Oncology and Palliative Medicine, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, Therapeutics and Toxicology
MRCP Part 2 Exam MCQs (4,975)
Our question bank for the MRCP Part 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 259 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1252 questions
- Connective Tissue - 227 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 193 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 689 questions
- Eyes - 155 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 995 questions
- Genetics - 111 questions
- Genitourinary - 232 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 75 questions
- Hematologic - 440 questions
- Infectious - 1273 questions
- Integument - 441 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 433 questions
- Nervous - 1013 questions
- Nutrition - 79 questions
- Obstetric - 79 questions
- Oncologic - 523 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 193 questions
- Pulmonary - 796 questions
- Renal - 432 questions
- Surgery - 286 questions
- Toxicology - 244 questions
- Trauma - 150 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 22 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 59 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 582 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 21 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1262 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 46 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1680 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 6 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 2531 questions
- Classification - 279 questions
- Differential - 2774 questions
- Epidemiology - 146 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1741 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2029 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 396 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 990 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1488 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 106 questions
- History Physical - 5215 questions
- Legal - 9 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2613 questions
- Patient Education - 130 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2694 questions
- Toxicology - 185 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2708 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 17 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 29 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 386 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 9 questions
- Clinical Education - 46 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 622 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 472 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 199 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 37 questions
MRCP Part 2 Exam Articles (2,632)
Hemarthrosis is bleeding into a joint cavity. Its presence can be suspected based upon patient history, physical exam, and multiple imaging modalit ...
Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) and percutaneous endoscopic gastro-jejunal (PEG-J) tubes are common procedures in the management of patie ...
Venous gas embolism is defined by an abnormal collection of gas that forms a bubble in the systemic venous circulation. This bubble can act as an e ...
Capillary refill time (CRT) is a useful and rapid metric in determining the intravascular volume status of ill patients, particularly those with co ...
There is a lack of consensus on the definition and treatment of contrast-induced nephropathy (CIN). Currently, the understanding of CIN is tha ...