Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCP Part 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Physicians the United Kingdom and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCP Part 2 Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 4,947 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,594 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRCP Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCP Part 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCP review questions, MRCP prep questions, MRCP qbank, MRCP practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCP Examination. 2,128 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCP Part 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCP Part 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
The MRCP Part 2 Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
The MRCP Part 2 Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology and Metabolic, GI, Geriatric, Hematology, ID, Neurology, Oncology and Palliative Medicine, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, Therapeutics and Toxicology
MRCP Part 2 Exam MCQs (4,947)
Our question bank for the MRCP Part 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 269 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1189 questions
- Connective Tissue - 248 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 177 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 618 questions
- Eyes - 172 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 968 questions
- Genetics - 109 questions
- Genitourinary - 214 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 77 questions
- Hematologic - 455 questions
- Infectious - 1271 questions
- Integument - 516 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 458 questions
- Nervous - 1000 questions
- Nutrition - 73 questions
- Obstetric - 89 questions
- Oncologic - 531 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 206 questions
- Pulmonary - 767 questions
- Renal - 416 questions
- Surgery - 267 questions
- Toxicology - 247 questions
- Trauma - 140 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 27 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 17 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 54 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 623 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1181 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 47 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1603 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 2551 questions
- Classification - 295 questions
- Differential - 2719 questions
- Epidemiology - 126 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1725 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2007 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 352 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 33 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 995 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1417 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 96 questions
- History Physical - 5213 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2612 questions
- Patient Education - 119 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2689 questions
- Toxicology - 184 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2755 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 14 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 9 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 29 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 14 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 391 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 37 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 656 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 505 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 219 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 35 questions
MRCP Part 2 Exam Articles (2,594)
Desmoid tumors (DT) are mesenchymal neoplasms that are considered locally invasive but non-metastasizing.
Lumbosacral spondylolisthesis is the forward translation of the fifth lumbar vertebra (L5) over the first sacral vertebra (S1). Bilateral L5 pars d ...
Desipramine is a secondary amine tricyclic antidepressant that is FDA approved for the treatment of depression. It is not considered the first line ...
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is defined as an inflammation of the upper genital tract due to an infection in women. The disease affects the ut ...