Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$79Subscription per 6 months per user
$991 Year Access
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 4,282 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,082 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,895 authors and 21 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (4,282)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 149 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1183 questions
- Connective Tissue - 54 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 179 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 645 questions
- Eyes - 87 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 621 questions
- Genetics - 78 questions
- Genitourinary - 237 questions
- Growth and Development - 186 questions
- Gynecologic - 200 questions
- Hematologic - 374 questions
- Infectious - 889 questions
- Integument - 335 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 384 questions
- Nervous - 859 questions
- Nutrition - 236 questions
- Obstetric - 448 questions
- Oncologic - 222 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 554 questions
- Pulmonary - 577 questions
- Renal - 234 questions
- Surgery - 310 questions
- Toxicology - 229 questions
- Trauma - 357 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 406 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 425 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1109 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 249 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1713 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 662 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2797 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 380 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4484 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 63 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 147 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 328 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 39 questions
- Causes - 2270 questions
- Classification - 303 questions
- Differential - 913 questions
- Epidemiology - 127 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 459 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 858 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 454 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 284 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 291 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 289 questions
- History Physical - 4757 questions
- Legal - 130 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2717 questions
- Patient Education - 673 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1806 questions
- Toxicology - 162 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2581 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 52 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 77 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 19 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 167 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 188 questions
- Clinical Education - 77 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 372 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 77 questions
- Drug Information - 750 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 98 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 34 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,082)
Cushing syndrome is caused by prolonged exposure to high circulating levels of cortisol. The most common cause of cushingoid features is iatrogenic ...
Cesarean section is a fetal delivery through an open abdominal incision (laparotomy) and an incision in the uterus (hysterotomy). The first cesarea ...
Cachexia is a complicated metabolic syndrome related to underlying illness and characterized by muscle mass loss with or without fat mass loss that ...
Most Americans prefer to die at home or in a home-like setting, yet over 30% die in acute care hospitals.