Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,838 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,988 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,829 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (3,838)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 137 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1121 questions
- Connective Tissue - 51 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 173 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 604 questions
- Eyes - 78 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 580 questions
- Genetics - 80 questions
- Genitourinary - 232 questions
- Growth and Development - 181 questions
- Gynecologic - 172 questions
- Hematologic - 360 questions
- Infectious - 822 questions
- Integument - 310 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 361 questions
- Nervous - 793 questions
- Nutrition - 215 questions
- Obstetric - 423 questions
- Oncologic - 216 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 502 questions
- Pulmonary - 550 questions
- Renal - 212 questions
- Surgery - 295 questions
- Toxicology - 195 questions
- Trauma - 330 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 381 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 430 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1042 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 237 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1504 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 653 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2772 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 352 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4238 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 58 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 144 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 348 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 38 questions
- Causes - 2001 questions
- Classification - 284 questions
- Differential - 844 questions
- Epidemiology - 122 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 428 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 798 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 425 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 262 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 269 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 273 questions
- History Physical - 4391 questions
- Legal - 125 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2430 questions
- Patient Education - 668 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1654 questions
- Toxicology - 137 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2340 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 49 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 69 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 13 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 161 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 180 questions
- Clinical Education - 72 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 305 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 72 questions
- Drug Information - 602 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 78 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 31 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (1,988)
In a patient under intravenous sedation or general anesthesia, electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) uses an electric current to create a generalized cer ...
Neomycin belongs to a group of antibiotics known as aminoglycosides. Like others in the aminoglycoside family, neomycin works by inhibiting bacteri ...
Effective aerobic exercise has been shown to elicit adaptations at both the molecular and macroscopic levels. These adaptations profoundly impact t ...
Sickle cell disease (SCD) refers to a group of hemoglobinopathies that include mutations in the gene encoding the beta subunit of hemoglobin. ...
Aphasia is a term used to describe a disturbance in the ability to use symbols (written or spoken) to communicate information and is categorized in ...