Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 4,735 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,152 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,929 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated Care, Pharmacology, Infection Control, Psychosocial Integrity, and Basic Care
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (4,735)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 155 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1254 questions
- Connective Tissue - 56 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 195 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 688 questions
- Eyes - 105 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 651 questions
- Genetics - 84 questions
- Genitourinary - 256 questions
- Growth and Development - 205 questions
- Gynecologic - 211 questions
- Hematologic - 396 questions
- Infectious - 961 questions
- Integument - 366 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 412 questions
- Nervous - 921 questions
- Nutrition - 253 questions
- Obstetric - 483 questions
- Oncologic - 236 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 627 questions
- Pulmonary - 619 questions
- Renal - 249 questions
- Surgery - 342 questions
- Toxicology - 256 questions
- Trauma - 388 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 430 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 448 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1184 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 257 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1819 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 682 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2954 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 429 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4755 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 66 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 166 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 349 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 44 questions
- Causes - 2483 questions
- Classification - 332 questions
- Differential - 988 questions
- Epidemiology - 136 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 495 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 927 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 484 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 305 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 312 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 328 questions
- History Physical - 5139 questions
- Legal - 150 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2977 questions
- Patient Education - 727 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1958 questions
- Toxicology - 172 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2766 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 55 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 83 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 19 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 193 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 204 questions
- Clinical Education - 79 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 397 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 805 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 103 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 38 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,152)
Zidovudine was the first medication to be FDA approved for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1).
Pulsus alternans (PA), not to be confused with pulsus paradoxus or electrical alternans, is an arterial pulse with alternating strong and weak beat ...
Atrioventricular (AV) conduction is evaluated by assessing the relationship between the P waves and QRS complexes. Normally, there is a P wave that ...
The word "gastroenteritis" originates from the Greek word , meaning "stomach," and , meaning "small intestine." So ...
Phenothiazines are a group of nitrogen and sulfur-containing heterocyclic compounds, labeled as the first-generation typical antipsychotic medicati ...