Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Lifestyle Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Lifestyle Medicine Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 238 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 124 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Lifestyle Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Lifestyle Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls lifestyle medicine prep questions, lifestyle medicine review questions, and lifestyle medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Lifestyle Medicine Examination. 157 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Lifestyle Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Lifestyle Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Lifestyle Medicine Exam?
The Lifestyle Medicine Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Lifestyle Medicine Exam?
The Lifestyle Medicine Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Lifestyle Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Lifestyle Medicine Core Competency Skills: Nutrition, Physical Activity, Health and Wellness Coaching, Sleep Health, Emotional wellness, Mindfulness, Tobacco cessation, Alcohol Use, and Weight Management
Lifestyle Medicine Exam MCQs (238)
Our question bank for the Lifestyle Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 38 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 94 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 12 questions
- Infectious - 1 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 39 questions
- Nutrition - 81 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 48 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 33 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 24 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 45 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 21 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 81 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 61 questions
- Classification - 25 questions
- Differential - 36 questions
- Epidemiology - 30 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 33 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 66 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 12 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 42 questions
- History Physical - 167 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 86 questions
- Patient Education - 38 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 50 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 65 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 17 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 13 questions
- Drug Information - 12 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Lifestyle Medicine Exam Articles (124)
Prediabetes is a precursor before the diagnosis of diabetes mellitus. Adults with prediabetes often may show no signs or symptoms of diabetes but&n ...
There is no FDA approved indication, and there is insufficient evidence to support non-FDA approved use of .
The large intestine is part of the digestive tract. The digestive tract includes the mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, a ...
Food and nutrition are basic indispensable needs of humans. Nutrition plays a critical role in maintaining the health and well-being of individuals ...
Drug and alcohol abuse is a common societal problem worldwide. Drug abuse re ...