Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$129Subscription per 3 months per user
$199Subscription per 6 months per user
$2491 Year Access
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 4,447 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,198 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls management of care, infection control, pharmacological therapy, basic care, parenteral therapy, safety, and health promotion questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCLEX-RN® Test. 1,981 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 75 - 265 questions.
What topics are covered on the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Management of Care, Infection Control, Pharmacological Therapy, Basic Care, Parenteral Therapy, Safety, and Health Promotion
NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (4,447)
Our question bank for the NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 152 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1210 questions
- Connective Tissue - 60 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 188 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 668 questions
- Eyes - 94 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 638 questions
- Genetics - 84 questions
- Genitourinary - 250 questions
- Growth and Development - 195 questions
- Gynecologic - 203 questions
- Hematologic - 383 questions
- Infectious - 920 questions
- Integument - 344 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 412 questions
- Nervous - 928 questions
- Nutrition - 240 questions
- Obstetric - 453 questions
- Oncologic - 248 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 553 questions
- Pulmonary - 596 questions
- Renal - 246 questions
- Surgery - 332 questions
- Toxicology - 242 questions
- Trauma - 376 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 415 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 442 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1139 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 254 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1761 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 685 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2894 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 383 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4631 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 62 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 146 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 331 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 37 questions
- Causes - 2395 questions
- Classification - 312 questions
- Differential - 978 questions
- Epidemiology - 132 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 475 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 884 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 473 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 297 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 317 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 289 questions
- History Physical - 4938 questions
- Legal - 129 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2843 questions
- Patient Education - 691 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1893 questions
- Toxicology - 167 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2657 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 52 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 79 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 20 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 185 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 190 questions
- Clinical Education - 89 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 385 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 77 questions
- Drug Information - 776 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 101 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 35 questions
NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (2,198)
Laboratory tube collection is a process applied when withdrawing blood samples from patients before they get tested in the laboratory. It foll ...
The primary role of fluid resuscitation is to maintain organ perfusion (hemodynamics) and substrate (oxygen, electrolytes, among others) ...
The Hymenoptera order includes over 150,000 different species of flying and non-flying insects. Some species within this order have modified ovipos ...
Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) is the most common form of pediatric scoliosis. It occurs in individuals between the ages of 10 to 18. By def ...
Hypovolemic shock is a potentially life-threatening condition. Early recognition and appropriate management are essential.