Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 4,911 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,274 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls management of care, infection control, pharmacological therapy, basic care, parenteral therapy, safety, and health promotion questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCLEX-RN® Test. 2,019 authors and 23 editors have contributed to the development of the NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 75 - 265 questions.
What topics are covered on the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Management of Care, Infection Control, Pharmacological Therapy, Basic Care, Parenteral Therapy, Safety, and Health Promotion
NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (4,911)
Our question bank for the NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 158 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1285 questions
- Connective Tissue - 61 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 204 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 708 questions
- Eyes - 113 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 668 questions
- Genetics - 92 questions
- Genitourinary - 269 questions
- Growth and Development - 214 questions
- Gynecologic - 215 questions
- Hematologic - 405 questions
- Infectious - 993 questions
- Integument - 377 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 443 questions
- Nervous - 991 questions
- Nutrition - 256 questions
- Obstetric - 489 questions
- Oncologic - 262 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 630 questions
- Pulmonary - 637 questions
- Renal - 265 questions
- Surgery - 362 questions
- Toxicology - 268 questions
- Trauma - 414 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 439 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 462 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1215 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 262 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1872 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 704 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3053 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 436 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4910 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 66 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 166 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 352 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 42 questions
- Causes - 2630 questions
- Classification - 341 questions
- Differential - 1068 questions
- Epidemiology - 143 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 516 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 955 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 502 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 319 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 345 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 327 questions
- History Physical - 5342 questions
- Legal - 149 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3122 questions
- Patient Education - 743 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2051 questions
- Toxicology - 178 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2842 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 55 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 84 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 20 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 212 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 205 questions
- Clinical Education - 92 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 418 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 836 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 108 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 40 questions
NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (2,274)
Subarachnoid hemorrhage is an important type of head bleed that every physician should be aware of because it is important to provide fast and appr ...
Brain trauma or traumatic brain injury (TBI) results from a blow, bump, jolt, or penetrating injury to the head that disrupts the normal function o ...
Phototherapy is a major effective therapeutic treatment modality in dermatology and has influenced the treatment of various skin diseases dramatica ...
Enalaprilat injection is used in the management of hypertension when oral therapy is not practical.
Edema refers to excessive fluid accumulation in the interstitial spaces, beneath the skin or within the body cavities caused by any of the followin ...