Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 295 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 194 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Behavioral Neuropsychiatrist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls behavioral neuropsychiatry prep questions, behavioral neuropsychiatry review questions, and behavioral neuropsychiatry test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Board Certification Examination. 209 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
The Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
The Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
Topics include: Structural and Functional Neuroanatomy'; Neuropsychiatric Assessment; Treatments; and Neurobehavioral and Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam MCQs (295)
Our question bank for the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genetics - 14 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 11 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 21 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 238 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 206 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 33 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 85 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 60 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 133 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 137 questions
- Classification - 25 questions
- Differential - 169 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 45 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 44 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 21 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 69 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 320 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 179 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 158 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 123 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 39 questions
- Drug Information - 34 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam Articles (194)
Landmarks defining the regions of the hypothalamus include the lamina terminalis, pituitary gland, mammillary bodies, and superior hypothalamic sul ...
Kluver-Bucy syndrome (KBS) is a neuropsychiatric disorder due to lesions affecting bilateral temporal lobes, especially the hippocampus and amygdal ...
Stroke is one of the most common illnesses causing functional impairment and disability. According to American Stroke Association data, ischemic st ...
Hypercalcemia is a common metabolic abnormality seen in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Depending on the serum calcium levels, hypercalcemi ...
The suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) is a bilateral structure located in the anterior part of the hypothalamus. It is the central pacemaker of the cir ...