Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 305 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 191 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Behavioral Neuropsychiatrist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls behavioral neuropsychiatry prep questions, behavioral neuropsychiatry review questions, and behavioral neuropsychiatry test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Board Certification Examination. 209 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
The Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
The Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
Topics include: Structural and Functional Neuroanatomy'; Neuropsychiatric Assessment; Treatments; and Neurobehavioral and Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam MCQs (305)
Our question bank for the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genetics - 15 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 20 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 261 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 10 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 194 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 24 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 74 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 50 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 113 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 125 questions
- Classification - 28 questions
- Differential - 194 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 55 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 40 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 18 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 74 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 326 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 173 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 154 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Treatment Medical - 129 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 36 questions
- Drug Information - 32 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam Articles (191)
Nuclear medicine is conducted by administering small doses of radioactive material to a patient and then using a device, gamma cameras, to detect t ...
Amitriptyline is FDA approved medication to treat major depressive disorder (MDD) in adults.
Motor neuron disease (MND) is said to be a progressive neurological disorder that presents with both lower motor neurons (anterior horn cells that ...
Donepezil hydrochloride is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor most commonly used for the treatment of Alzheimer disease.
Stroke, a cerebrovascular accident, is prevalent across patient populations and can be a significant cause of morbidity and mortality. Strokes can ...