Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurophysiology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurophysiology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 248 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 114 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certification Examination in Clinical Neurophysiology. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Clinical Neurophysiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neurophysiology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical neurophysiology prep questions, clinical neurophysiology medicine review questions, and clinical neurophysiology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certification Examination in Clinical Neurophysiology. 128 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurophysiology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurophysiology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurophysiology Exam?
The Neurophysiology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Neurophysiology Exam?
The Neurophysiology Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurophysiology Exam?
Topics include: EEG: 32-38%, NCS/EMG: 32-38%, Other CNP: 14-18%, and Basic Science: 12-16%
Neurophysiology Exam MCQs (248)
Our question bank for the Neurophysiology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 8 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 113 questions
- Nervous - 284 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 20 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 31 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 112 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 135 questions
- Causes - 105 questions
- Classification - 28 questions
- Differential - 113 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 163 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 24 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 32 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 131 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 25 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 267 questions
- Pathophysiology - 181 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 122 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 37 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Neurophysiology Exam Articles (114)
Intraoperative neuromonitoring acts as an alternative to wake-up testing to monitor for impending neurologic injury that is avoidable by alter ...
Mechanoreceptors are a type of somatosensory receptors which relay extracellular stimulus to intracellular signal transduction through mechanically ...
Epilepsy affects about seventy million of the global population and is a chronic, debilitating condition,
Motor neuron disorders can be thought of as residing on a spectrum, whether upper motor neurons, lower motor neurons, or both are affected. Motor n ...
Paroxysmal spells might represent events originating from the central nervous system, cardiac disturbances, psychiatric causes, or might be fr ...