Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurophysiology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurophysiology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 274 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 127 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certification Examination in Clinical Neurophysiology. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Clinical Neurophysiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Neurophysiology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical neurophysiology prep questions, clinical neurophysiology medicine review questions, and clinical neurophysiology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certification Examination in Clinical Neurophysiology. 147 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurophysiology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurophysiology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurophysiology Exam?
The Neurophysiology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Neurophysiology Exam?
The Neurophysiology Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurophysiology Exam?
Topics include: EEG: 32-38%, NCS/EMG: 32-38%, Other CNP: 14-18%, and Basic Science: 12-16%
Neurophysiology Exam MCQs (274)
Our question bank for the Neurophysiology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 7 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 115 questions
- Nervous - 310 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 11 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 23 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 33 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 108 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 129 questions
- Causes - 97 questions
- Classification - 30 questions
- Differential - 127 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 184 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 28 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 121 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 31 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 284 questions
- Pathophysiology - 184 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 124 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 44 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 33 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Neurophysiology Exam Articles (127)
Why do we sleep? What is the purpose of sleep? Many other questions come to mind when you think about sleep. Sleep is a complex physiolog ...
Auditory brainstem response (ABR), also known as brainstem auditory Evoked Potentials (BAEP), is an objective measurement of auditory pathway funct ...
As survival rates of the critically ill increase with the advancement of modern medicine, the incidence of neuromuscular disturbances in these pati ...
More than five million Americans have Alzheimer disease, and a subset of these cases is due to genetic disorders. This includes familial Alzhe ...
Sleep is the natural periodic suspension of consciousness characterized by lessened consciousness and slowed metabolism. The sleep-wake cycle is on ...