Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Neurology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Neurology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$199Subscription per 3 months per user
$299Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 434 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 138 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular Neurology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Vascular Neurology Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Neurology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular neurology prep questions, vascular neurology review questions, and vascular neurology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular Neurology Test. 151 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Neurology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Neurology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Neurology Exam?
The Vascular Neurology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Neurology Exam?
The Vascular Neurology Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Neurology Exam?
Topics include: Basic science aspects of vascular neurology: 4-6%, Risk factors and epidemiology: 8-12%, Clinical features of cerebrovascular diseases: 8-12%, Evaluation of the patient with cerebrovascular disease: 13-17%, Causes of stroke: 18-22%, Complications of stroke: 4-6%, Treatment of patients with stroke: 28-32%, and Recovery, regenerative approaches, and rehabilitation: 4-6%
Vascular Neurology Exam MCQs (434)
Our question bank for the Vascular Neurology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 259 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 35 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 21 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 461 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 41 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 11 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 110 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 120 questions
- Causes - 226 questions
- Classification - 30 questions
- Differential - 285 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 75 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 34 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 21 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 35 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 297 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 448 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 268 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 251 questions
- Treatment Medical - 120 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 80 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Vascular Neurology Exam Articles (138)
The brain vasculature provides the nutrients necessary for the well functioning of the central nervous system (CNS). Anatomical and angiograph ...
One class of drugs that has been implicated in serious adverse drug reactions for many decades is oral anticoagulants, especially warfarin. There a ...
The human brain is unlike any organ, in that it receives a complex vascular supply through various significant arteries. This vascular supply may b ...
The ophthalmic artery is the first branch of the internal carotid artery. It comes off just distal to the cavernous sinus. The ophthalmic artery gi ...
Sir Jonathan Hutchinson first described giant cell arteritis (GCA) in 1890, and later, Dr. Bayard T. Horton described the histologic appearance of ...