Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Neurology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Neurology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 547 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 213 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular Neurology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Vascular Neurology Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Neurology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular neurology prep questions, vascular neurology review questions, and vascular neurology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular Neurology Test. 223 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Neurology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Neurology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Neurology Exam?
The Vascular Neurology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Neurology Exam?
The Vascular Neurology Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Neurology Exam?
Topics include: Basic science aspects of vascular neurology: 4-6%, Risk factors and epidemiology: 8-12%, Clinical features of cerebrovascular diseases: 8-12%, Evaluation of the patient with cerebrovascular disease: 13-17%, Causes of stroke: 18-22%, Complications of stroke: 4-6%, Treatment of patients with stroke: 28-32%, and Recovery, regenerative approaches, and rehabilitation: 4-6%
Vascular Neurology Exam MCQs (547)
Our question bank for the Vascular Neurology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 310 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 49 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 22 questions
- Infectious - 12 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 9 questions
- Nervous - 564 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 10 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 50 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 26 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 171 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 187 questions
- Causes - 288 questions
- Classification - 43 questions
- Differential - 345 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 90 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 39 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 53 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 369 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 563 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 359 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 324 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 116 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 99 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 21 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Vascular Neurology Exam Articles (213)
The word "homunculus" means little man in Latin. But in neuroanatomy, the cortical homunculus represents either the motor or the sensory distributi ...
Overall, about 20% of strokes are hemorrhagic, with SAH and Intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH) each accounting for 10%.
Arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) are abnormal fistulas between arteries and veins without an intervening capillary bed. High arterial flow direct ...
The lateral geniculate nucleus (LGN) belongs to the category of sensory projection nuclei of the thalamus and plays an essential role in norma ...
A subdural hematoma forms because of an accumulation of blood under the dura mater, one of the protective layers to the brain tissue under the calv ...