Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Gynecologic Oncology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology® and American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Gynecologic Oncology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 262 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 159 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Gynecologic Oncology Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Gynecologic Oncologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Gynecologic Oncology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls gynecologic oncology prep questions, gynecologic oncology review questions, and gynecologic oncology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Gynecologic Oncology Board Certification Examination . 169 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Gynecologic Oncology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Gynecologic Oncology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Gynecologic Oncology Exam?
The Gynecologic Oncology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Gynecologic Oncology Exam?
The Gynecologic Oncology Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Gynecologic Oncology Exam?
Topics include: Consultation and Pre/Perioperative Assessment - 10%, Intraoperative Management - 10%, Postoperative Management - 10%, Non-Surgical Management and Treatment - 15%, Genetics and Genomics - 10%, Survivorship and Surveillance - 5%, supportive and End-Of-Life Care - 5%, Diagnostic and Surgical Procedures - 15%, Application of Basic Science to the Patient Care - 15%, and Core Competencies and Cross Content - 10%
Gynecologic Oncology Exam MCQs (262)
Our question bank for the Gynecologic Oncology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 13 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 25 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 245 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 12 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 27 questions
- Oncologic - 224 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 41 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 10 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 70 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 79 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 104 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 125 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 94 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 83 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 99 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 110 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 258 questions
- Pathophysiology - 107 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 112 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 58 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 10 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 86 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Gynecologic Oncology Exam Articles (159)
Breast cancer ranks among the leading causes of female cancer-related deaths in the world. Surgic ...
Vaginal atrophy is now included under the new term genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM), which also includes vulvovaginal atrophy, urogenital ...
Hydatiform mole (also known as molar pregnancy) is a subcategory of diseases under gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD), which originates from t ...
A vesicovaginal fistula is an abnormal communication between the bladder and vagina, resulting in continuous urine leakage through the vagina.
Yolk sac tumors (also known as primitive endodermal tumors or endodermal sinus tumors) are malignant primitive germ cell tumors. They are histologi ...