Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 592 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 331 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCOG prep questions, MRCOG review questions, and MRCOG test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Examination. 379 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
Topics include: 1. Diagnosis: This incorporates important differential diagnoses and the features of conditions presenting to Obstetricians and Gynaecologists; 2. Investigations: This incorporates investigations used for diagnosis, monitoring, and prognosis; 3. Management: This incorporates medical, surgical, and non-medical management as well as the importance of other clinical and non-clinical practitioners; and 4. Epidemiology: This includes the incidence, progression, natural history of conditions as well as prognosis, efficacy, and patient-centred approaches.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam MCQs (592)
Our question bank for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 13 questions
- Cardiovascular - 64 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 18 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 75 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 58 questions
- Genetics - 34 questions
- Genitourinary - 89 questions
- Growth and Development - 179 questions
- Gynecologic - 163 questions
- Hematologic - 26 questions
- Infectious - 44 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 54 questions
- Nervous - 73 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 210 questions
- Oncologic - 28 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 19 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 41 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 14 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 194 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 209 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 282 questions
- Classification - 44 questions
- Differential - 184 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 63 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 92 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 22 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 30 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 137 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 570 questions
- Pathophysiology - 366 questions
- Patient Education - 19 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 172 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 75 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 48 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Articles (331)
The field of genetics was born through meticulous studies in a monastery garden by a 19th-century monk, Gregor Mendel. His prop ...
The bony integrity of the pelvis is supported by a variety of ligaments that lend crucial flexible strength to the pelvic cavity and support s ...
Nonallergic rhinitis (NAR) describes a syndrome of chronic symptoms of nasal congestion and rhinorrhea, unrelated to a specific allergen. Nonallerg ...
The bladder is a subperitoneal, hollow muscular organ that acts as a reservoir for urine. The bladder is located in the lesser pelvis when empty an ...
Inheritance patterns illustrate disease transmission amongst generations of a family. An autosomal pattern of inheritance occurs in families affect ...