Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,964 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 925 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCOG prep questions, MRCOG review questions, and MRCOG test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Examination. 923 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
Topics include: 1. Understanding Cell Function: This incorporates physiology, endocrinology, and biochemistry; 2. Understanding Human Structure: This incorporates anatomy, embryology, and genetics; 3. Understanding Measurement and Manipulation: This incorporates biophysics, epidemiology and statistics, data interpretation and pharmacology; 4. Understanding Illness: This incorporates immunology, microbiology, pathology, and clinical management.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam MCQs (1,964)
Our question bank for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 23 questions
- Cardiovascular - 104 questions
- Connective Tissue - 15 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 222 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 102 questions
- Genetics - 59 questions
- Genitourinary - 233 questions
- Growth and Development - 91 questions
- Gynecologic - 771 questions
- Hematologic - 85 questions
- Infectious - 292 questions
- Integument - 94 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 81 questions
- Nervous - 130 questions
- Nutrition - 24 questions
- Obstetric - 1131 questions
- Oncologic - 223 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 48 questions
- Pulmonary - 40 questions
- Renal - 32 questions
- Surgery - 167 questions
- Toxicology - 49 questions
- Trauma - 53 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 11 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 61 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 139 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 24 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 576 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 20 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 686 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 695 questions
- Classification - 121 questions
- Differential - 849 questions
- Epidemiology - 57 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 425 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 509 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 155 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 215 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 596 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 93 questions
- History Physical - 1951 questions
- Legal - 9 questions
- Pathophysiology - 726 questions
- Patient Education - 139 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 907 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Treatment Medical - 764 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 286 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 130 questions
- Drug Information - 112 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 41 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 11 questions
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Articles (925)
Down syndrome was first described by an English physician John Langdon Down in 1866, but its association with chromosome 21 was established almost ...
Uterine corpus cancer is the most prevalent gynecologic malignancy in American women with over 60,000 new cases expected during the next year and a ...
The treatment of common medical conditions during pregnancy frequently becomes complicated due to the potential effects that medications can have o ...
The transformation of a single cell into a complex multicellular organism is an intricate, fascinating process, entailing a series of rapid cell di ...
A herniated disc in the spine is a condition during which a nucleus pulposus is displaced from intervertebral space. It is a common cause of back p ...