Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology® and American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,074 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 969 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Obstetrics and Gynecology Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls obstetrics and gynecology prep questions, obstetrics and gynecology review questions, and obstetrics and gynecology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Board Certification Examination . 962 authors and 18 editors have contributed to the development of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 225 questions.
What topics are covered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
Topics include: Gynecology: Abnormal uterine bleeding, Abortion, Anatomy, Breast disorders, Cervical cytology screening and management/cervical neoplasia, Contraception, Domestic violence/sexual abuse, Ectopic pregnancy, Health screening guidelines, Menopause management, Non-Contraceptive use of contraceptives, OMM/OPP, Operative complications, Osteoporosis, Pelvic pain, Perioperative care, PMS/PMDD, Sexual dysfunction, Sexually transmitted infections, Urinary tract infection, Uterus and adnexal disorders, Vaginal disorders and Vulvar disorders: 30-43%; Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: Breast disorders, Ectopic pregnancy, Endocrine disorders, Hormone production, Infertility, OMM/OPP, Osteoporosis, and Puberty: 7-11%; Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery: OMM/OPP and Urogynecology: 6-10%; Gynecologic Oncology: Anticancer drugs, chemotherapy and radiation, Disease process, Genomics, OMM/OPP, Operative complications, Staging, Uterus and adnexal disorders: 4-8%; Obstetrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine: Antepartum care, Antenatal fetal assessment, Intrapartum care and puerperium, Medical complications in pregnancy, Obstetrical complications, Obstetrical ultrasound, OMM/OPP, Preconceptual counseling and Psychiatric disorders: 34-38%
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam MCQs (2,074)
Our question bank for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 26 questions
- Cardiovascular - 112 questions
- Connective Tissue - 19 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 236 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 114 questions
- Genetics - 65 questions
- Genitourinary - 266 questions
- Growth and Development - 98 questions
- Gynecologic - 816 questions
- Hematologic - 91 questions
- Infectious - 315 questions
- Integument - 100 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 89 questions
- Nervous - 153 questions
- Nutrition - 28 questions
- Obstetric - 1161 questions
- Oncologic - 241 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 51 questions
- Pulmonary - 43 questions
- Renal - 39 questions
- Surgery - 180 questions
- Toxicology - 56 questions
- Trauma - 59 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 20 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 63 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 161 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 27 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 674 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 21 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 795 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 836 questions
- Classification - 143 questions
- Differential - 889 questions
- Epidemiology - 66 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 450 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 549 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 154 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 247 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 625 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 99 questions
- History Physical - 2055 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 837 questions
- Patient Education - 153 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1040 questions
- Toxicology - 35 questions
- Treatment Medical - 810 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 301 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 17 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 152 questions
- Drug Information - 124 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 51 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 9 questions
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Articles (969)
Chancroid is an exceedingly rare sexually transmitted infection, both in the United States and globally. Understanding its true prevalence is made ...
Responsible for supporting upper body weight, the pelvis is defined as the middle part of the human body between the lumbar region of the abdomen s ...
Shoulder dystocia is, by definition, a mechanical problem occurring during a vaginal delivery characterized by one of the following parameters ...
Menstrual-related headaches (MRH) are a common class of headaches that occur in women related to a decline in estrogen during the menstrual cycle. ...
The adrenal is an endocrine organ that has two physiological functions. The outer adrenal cortex produces steroid hormones, including glu ...