Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Medical Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Preventive Medicine® and AOA Board of Preventive Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Medical Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 315 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 180 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Occupational Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Medicine Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Medical Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls occupational medicine prep questions, occupational medicine review questions, and occupational medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Occupational Medicine Examination. 206 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Medical Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Medical Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Medical Exam?
The Occupational Medical Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Medical Exam?
The Occupational Medical Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Medical Exam?
Topics include: Prevention, Exposure Assessment, Hazard Recognition, and Control - 20%, Clinical Patient Care - 60%, and OEHS Administration and Systems-Based Practice - 20%
Occupational Medical Exam MCQs (315)
Our question bank for the Occupational Medical Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 11 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 74 questions
- Integument - 35 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 90 questions
- Nervous - 42 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 14 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 27 questions
- Pulmonary - 67 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 95 questions
- Trauma - 49 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 34 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 15 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 45 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 93 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 9 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 130 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 31 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 132 questions
- Classification - 33 questions
- Differential - 129 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 61 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 56 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 29 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 66 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 70 questions
- History Physical - 298 questions
- Legal - 27 questions
- Pathophysiology - 118 questions
- Patient Education - 25 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 132 questions
- Toxicology - 45 questions
- Treatment Medical - 102 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 13 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Occupational Medical Exam Articles (180)
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a chronic, inflammatory disease of the axial spine that can manifest with various clinical signs and symptoms. Chron ...
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a United States Department of Labor branch that oversees overall workplace safety and s ...
Anthrax is a spore-forming rod that is readily found in soil in tropical environments. Anthrax has many desired features that make it an optim ...
A herniated disc in the spine is a condition during which a nucleus pulposus is displaced from intervertebral space. It is a common cause of back p ...
Plantar fasciitis is the result of degenerative irritation of the plantar fascia origin at the medial calcaneal tuberosity of the heel as well as t ...