Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Maxillofacial Surgery Board Exam topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 486 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 219 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Maxillofacial Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Maxillofacial Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oral and maxillofacial surgery prep questions, oral and maxillofacial review questions, and oral and maxillofacial surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certification Examination . 232 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Maxillofacial Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam?
The Maxillofacial Surgery Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam?
The Maxillofacial Surgery Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Medical evaluation of the Surgical Patient, Cosmetic, Anesthesia, Pain Control, Temporomandibular Disorders, Pathology, Dentoalveolar Traumatic Injuries, Maxillofacial Reconstruction, Orthognathic, Cleft, OSA, and Other Facial Implants
Maxillofacial Surgery Exam MCQs (486)
Our question bank for the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 24 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 319 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 18 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 54 questions
- Integument - 77 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 132 questions
- Nervous - 67 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 110 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 9 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 137 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 89 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 145 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 18 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 120 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 141 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 156 questions
- Classification - 88 questions
- Differential - 256 questions
- Epidemiology - 18 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 124 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 48 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 16 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 76 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 99 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 500 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 219 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 285 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Treatment Medical - 123 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 259 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 15 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
Maxillofacial Surgery Exam Articles (219)
Mucoceles and ranulas are among the most common disorders of the salivary glands. Mucocele, which is of minor salivary gland origin, arises when th ...
Mitral valve prolapse (MVP), also known as floppy mitral valve syndrome, systolic click-murmur syndrome, and billowing mitral leaflets, is a valvul ...
A dental implant is one of the treatments to replace missing teeth. Their use in the treatment of complete and partial edentulism has become an int ...
Soft tissue radionecrosis refers to the delayed effects of radiation therapy which result in tissue breakdown from the impaired blood supply radiat ...
Pleomorphic adenoma, the most common salivary gland tumor, is also known as benign mixed tumors (BMT's),