Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABOMS® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABOMS® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 437 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 208 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ABOMS® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oral and maxillofacial surgery prep questions, oral and maxillofacial review questions, and oral and maxillofacial surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certification Examination . 226 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the ABOMS® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABOMS® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABOMS® Exam?
The ABOMS® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the ABOMS® Exam?
The ABOMS® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABOMS® Exam?
Topics include: Medical Assessment and Management of the Surgical Patient, Cosmetic, Anesthesia and Pain Control,Temporomandibular Disorders/Facial Pain, Pathology, Dentoalveolar, Trauma, Reconstruction,Orthognathic/Cleft/OSA, and Implants
ABOMS® Exam MCQs (437)
Our question bank for the ABOMS® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 27 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 320 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 22 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 56 questions
- Integument - 81 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 134 questions
- Nervous - 64 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 110 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 133 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 83 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 70 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 22 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 138 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 166 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 168 questions
- Classification - 99 questions
- Differential - 267 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 119 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 51 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 76 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 91 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 472 questions
- Pathophysiology - 233 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 281 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 114 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 210 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 20 questions
- Drug Information - 15 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
ABOMS® Exam Articles (208)
Osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) is a genetic disorder of connective tissues caused by an abnormality in the synthesis or processing of type ...
The thyroid gland is a midline endocrine structure located in the anterior neck. It lies in front of the trachea, and the sternocleidomastoid muscl ...
The styloid process is a cylindrical, slender, needle-like projection of varying lengths averaging 2 to 3 cm. The styloid process projects from the ...
Branchial cleft cysts are congenital anomalies arising from the first through fourth pharyngeal clefts. The most common type of branchial clef ...
Trismus refers to the restriction of the range of motion of the jaw. Initially described in the setting of tetanus, it currently refers to restrict ...