Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The American Board of Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Surgery Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 528 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 306 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric surgery prep questions, pediatric surgery review questions, and pediatric surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Surgery Examination. 337 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
The Pediatric Surgery Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
The Pediatric Surgery Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
Topics include: General Pediatrics - 55%, CC, Preop, and Postop - 12%, Pediatrics - 10%, Trauma - 11%, and Tumors 12%
Pediatric Surgery Exam MCQs (528)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 64 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 61 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 24 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 264 questions
- Genetics - 31 questions
- Genitourinary - 99 questions
- Growth and Development - 161 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 23 questions
- Infectious - 57 questions
- Integument - 45 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 80 questions
- Nervous - 27 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 53 questions
- Pulmonary - 88 questions
- Renal - 35 questions
- Surgery - 153 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 104 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 68 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 17 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 214 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 247 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 232 questions
- Classification - 118 questions
- Differential - 351 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 73 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 72 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 68 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 75 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 265 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 561 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 200 questions
- Patient Education - 26 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 285 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 141 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 241 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 67 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Pediatric Surgery Exam Articles (306)
Hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC), also known as Lynch syndrome, is an autosomal dominant trait and the most common cause of inher ...
The creation of the first blood gas apparatus can be attributed to John Severinghaus, Leland Clark, and multiple other inventors with their re ...
The preoperative management of anesthesia in children differs from that employed in adults, including employing age-group appropriate language, und ...
American Trypanosomiasis, also known as Chagas disease, is a potentially life-threatening zoonotic illness caused by the parasite
Bowel adhesions are irregular bands of scar tissue that form between two structures that are normally not bound together. The bands of ti ...