Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 392 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 176 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Child Pschiatrist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls child and adolescent psychiatry prep questions, child and adolescent psychiatry review questions, and child and adolescent test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Examination. 197 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam?
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam?
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam is 280 questions.
What topics are covered on the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam?
Topics include: Development: 13–17%, Biological and clinical science: 13–17%, Psychopathology/Classification: 13–17%, Developmental Assessment/Diagnostics: 13–17%, Treatment: 13–17%, Issues in practice: 8–12%, Consultation: 8–12%, and Prevention: 4–6%
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam MCQs (392)
Our question bank for the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 10 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 81 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 11 questions
- Nervous - 101 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 393 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 31 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 12 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 27 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 41 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 181 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 174 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 110 questions
- Classification - 51 questions
- Differential - 220 questions
- Epidemiology - 18 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 23 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 18 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 10 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 17 questions
- History Physical - 416 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 154 questions
- Patient Education - 28 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 133 questions
- Toxicology - 25 questions
- Treatment Medical - 130 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Drug Information - 27 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification Exam Articles (176)
Patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection have been noted to have various forms of neuropsychiatric illnesses. Neuropsychiatric il ...
Absence seizures are brief seizures characterized by a behavioral arrest that correlates with generalized 3-Hertz spike-and-wave discharges on elec ...
Anxiety describes an uncomfortable emotional state characterized by inner turmoil and dread over anticipated future events. Anxiety is closely ...
While the short-term outcomes of ICU patients have dramatically improved over the last half-century, it is increasingly recognized that many ICU su ...