Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 595 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 286 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Consultation-Liaison Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Psychiatric Consultation Liaison Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls consultation-liaison psychiatry prep questions, consultation-liaison psychiatry review questions, and consultation-liaison psychiatry test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Consultation-Liaison Certification Examination . 296 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam Overview
How many hours is the Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam?
The Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam?
The Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam?
Topics include: Heart: 6-8%, Pulmonary: 2-4%, Gastrointestinal disease: 4-6%, Renal: 4-6%, Endocrine, metabolism: 9-11%, Oncology, hematology: 8-10%, Rheumatology: 2-4%, HIV/AIDS, infectious disease, CFS: 7-9%, Dermatology: 0-2%, Surgery, critical care: 7-9%, Transplant: 5-7%, Neurology: 8-10%, Obstetrics/gynecology: 7-9%, Pediatrics: 2-4%, Physical medicine and rehabilitation: 1-3%, Pain, palliative care: 5-7%, Legal/ethical issues: 4-6%, and Special topics (drug interactions, systems-based practice issues, research appraisal): 1-3%
Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam MCQs (595)
Our question bank for the Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 37 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 15 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 9 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 21 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 31 questions
- Nervous - 254 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 546 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 10 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 85 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 84 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 92 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 177 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 223 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 248 questions
- Classification - 51 questions
- Differential - 302 questions
- Epidemiology - 20 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 67 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 89 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 27 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 53 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 17 questions
- History Physical - 612 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 245 questions
- Patient Education - 26 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 284 questions
- Toxicology - 72 questions
- Treatment Medical - 330 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 7 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 85 questions
- Drug Information - 78 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 36 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 13 questions
Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Exam Articles (286)
Aripiprazole is an atypical antipsychotic that is FDA approved and predominantly used for symptomatic management of psychosis in patients with schi ...
Niacin (vitamin B), also known as nicotinamide or nicotinic acid, is an essential water-soluble vitamin. It is important for the metabolism of macr ...
Rapid eye movement behavior disorder (RBD) is a parasomnia involving dream enactment behavior associated with loss of atonia during rapid eye ...
Opioid-induced endocrinopathy (OIE) is a condition which is estimated to affect more Americans than other common comorbid conditions such as heart ...
Dementia is a syndrome of chronic progressive cognitive decline resulting in functional impairment.