Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Psychology Board Review. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Psychology Board Review.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 595 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 174 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Psychology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Psychology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Psychology Board Review to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls psychology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Psychology Test. 190 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Psychology Board Review content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Psychology Board Review Overview
How many hours is the Psychology Board Review?
The Psychology Board Review is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Psychology Board Review?
The Psychology Board Review is 225 questions.
What topics are covered on the Psychology Board Review?
Topics include: Biological Bases of Behavior - 10%; Cognitive-Affective bases of Behavior - 13%; Socail and Cultural Bases of Behavior - 11%; Growth and Lifespan Development - 12%; Assessment and Diagnosis - 16%; Treatment, Intervention, and Prevention and Supervision - 15%; Research Methods and Statistics - 7%; and Ethical, Legal, and Professional - 16%.
Psychology Board Review MCQs (595)
Our question bank for the Psychology Board Review covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 117 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3 questions
- Nervous - 49 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 508 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 24 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 37 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 35 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 386 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 176 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 16 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 26 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 55 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 46 questions
- Causes - 60 questions
- Classification - 94 questions
- Differential - 102 questions
- Epidemiology - 45 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 22 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 6 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 62 questions
- History Physical - 296 questions
- Legal - 28 questions
- Pathophysiology - 219 questions
- Patient Education - 39 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 68 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 79 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 43 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 38 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
Psychology Board Review Articles (174)
The word echolalia is derived from the Greek roots “echo” and “lalia,” where “echo” means "to repeat," and ...
Communication is a two-way process and good communication requires many skills. The two-way process consists of a person that will provide informat ...
Utilization Management (UM), initially referred to as Utilization Review (UR), remains a well-recognized component of a cost management approach in ...
Anosognosia is a neuropsychiatric condition in which one is in denial--unconsciously--and unaware of an apparent disability or deficit. The French ...
Effective techniques for stress management are varied. They typically include behaviors that improve physical health, such as nutrition and ex ...