Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Radiology® and American Osteopathic Board of Radiology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,020 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,111 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Diagnostic Radiology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Diagnostic Radiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls diagnostic radiology questions, diagnostic radiologist practice test, and diagnostic radiology review and evaluation questions will help you achieve a top score on the Diagnostic Radiology Test. 1,054 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
The Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam is 18 hours.
How many questions is the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
The Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam is 650 questions.
What topics are covered on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
Topics include: Breast Imaging, Thoracic, Cardiac Imaging, Urinary, Gastrointestinal Imaging, Vascular, Interventional Radiology, Computed Tomography, Musculoskeletal, Magnetic Resonance, Neuroradiology, Radiography/Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Radiology, Ultrasound, Pediatric Radiology, Physics, Reproductive/Endocrinology, and Noninterpretive Skills
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam MCQs (2,020)
Our question bank for the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 19 questions
- Cardiovascular - 308 questions
- Connective Tissue - 51 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 80 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 83 questions
- Eyes - 38 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 320 questions
- Genetics - 27 questions
- Genitourinary - 124 questions
- Growth and Development - 48 questions
- Gynecologic - 85 questions
- Hematologic - 37 questions
- Infectious - 110 questions
- Integument - 41 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 560 questions
- Nervous - 474 questions
- Obstetric - 70 questions
- Oncologic - 277 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 165 questions
- Renal - 88 questions
- Surgery - 102 questions
- Toxicology - 38 questions
- Trauma - 239 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 32 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 450 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 526 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 416 questions
- Classification - 136 questions
- Differential - 743 questions
- Epidemiology - 20 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 266 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 141 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 31 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 177 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 141 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2010 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 32 questions
- History Physical - 1365 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 619 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 497 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Treatment Medical - 114 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 12 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 79 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 17 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 12 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 21 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam Articles (1,111)
Myocardial perfusion scanning plays a significant role in diagnostic and therapeutic decision making in cardiac disease. These refer to a group of ...
Ventilation-perfusion scan, also referred to as lung scintigraphy, or commonly V/Q scan, is a diagnostic test utilizing radioisotopes to evaluate p ...
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has come to light as a valuable tool in breast imaging. It is an ultimate supplementary imaging modality in a ...
Obesity is defined by calculating the Body Mass Index (BMI) of an individual. A BMI of >30 kg/m2 is considered clinically obese.
Corticobulbar tract supplies upper motor neuron innervation to the cranial nerves supplying head and face. The precentral gyrus in the po ...