Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Radiology® and American Osteopathic Board of Radiology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 581 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 328 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Interventional Radiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular and interventional radiology questions, vascular and interventional radiology practice test, and vascular and interventional radiology review and evaluation questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Test. 373 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam?
The Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam?
The Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam is 156 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam?
Topics include: Essentials of Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam MCQs (581)
Our question bank for the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 343 questions
- Connective Tissue - 18 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 14 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 14 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 104 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 15 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 9 questions
- Hematologic - 36 questions
- Infectious - 35 questions
- Integument - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 99 questions
- Nervous - 177 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 53 questions
- Pulmonary - 43 questions
- Renal - 42 questions
- Surgery - 132 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Trauma - 32 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 24 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 204 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 243 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 200 questions
- Classification - 67 questions
- Differential - 263 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 95 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 55 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 45 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 178 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 417 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 566 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 274 questions
- Patient Education - 20 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 349 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 235 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 244 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 10 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam Articles (328)
Carotid cavernous fistula (CCFs) is an abnormal shunt from the carotid artery to the cavernous sinus.
Pulmonary hemorrhage, also referred to as massive hemoptysis, is a potentially life-threatening condition involving bleeding from the pulmonary or ...
A mycotic aneurysm is dilation of an arterial wall due to infection. The term "mycotic" was coined by Willaim Osler in his
The liver is a common location for both primary and metastatic malignancies, which often result in significant morbidity and mortality. Tradit ...
Varicose veins are characterized by subcutaneous dilated, tortuous veins greater than or equal to three millimeters, involving the saphenous v ...