Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CHSOS® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CHSOS® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 379 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 81 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Simulation Operations Specialist® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CHSOS® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls simulation in healthcare prep questions, simulation in healthcare review questions, and simulation in healthcare test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Simulation Operations Specialist® Examination. 81 authors and 0 editors have contributed to the development of the CHSOS® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CHSOS® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CHSOS® Exam?
The CHSOS® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CHSOS® Exam?
The CHSOS® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the CHSOS® Exam?
Topics include: Concepts in Healthcare as Applied to Simulation - 14%, Simulation Technology Operations - 33%, Healthcare Simulation Practices/Principles/Procedures - 27%, Professional Role: Behavior and Capabilities - 11%, and Concepts in Instructional Design as Applied to Simulation - 15%
CHSOS® Exam MCQs (379)
Our question bank for the CHSOS® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 122 questions
- Pulmonary - 13 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 25 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 36 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 150 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 37 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 36 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 175 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 11 questions
- Differential - 1 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 376 questions
- History Physical - 11 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 32 questions
- Clinical Education - 431 questions
CHSOS® Exam Articles (81)
Simulation has become a standard educational practice across medical training programs. Traditionally, the scenario is run one time with a subseque ...
Simulation-based education (SBE), when used under the right conditions, correlates with significant effects on knowledge, skills, and behaviors and ...
Standardized or simulated patients (SPs) have become an essential aspect of medical education. They date back to the 1960s when Dr. Howard Barrows ...
The aviation and aerospace industries are often credited for being the first to embrace simulation training. Many healthcare specialties have widel ...
Telehealth is the use of a technology-based virtual platform to deliver various aspects of health information, prevention, monitoring, and medical ...