Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sleep Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Internal Medicine®, American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine®, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sleep Medicine Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 212 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 73 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABIM® Sleep Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Sleep Medical Doctor subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Sleep Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls sleep medicine prep questions, sleep medicine review questions, and sleep medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABIM® Sleep Medicine Examination. 91 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Sleep Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sleep Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Sleep Medicine Exam?
The Sleep Medicine Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Sleep Medicine Exam?
The Sleep Medicine Exam is 210 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sleep Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Normal Sleep and Variants - 16%, Circadian Rhythm Sleep-Wake Disorders - 10%, Insomnia - 17%, Central Disorders of Hypersomnia - 12%, Parasomnias - 7%, Sleep-Related Movements - 8%, Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders - 20%, Sleep in Other Disorders - 5%, and Instrumentation and Testing - 5%
Sleep Medicine Exam MCQs (212)
Our question bank for the Sleep Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 13 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 24 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 10 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 155 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 63 questions
- Pulmonary - 84 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 22 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 27 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 10 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 54 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 59 questions
- Classification - 23 questions
- Differential - 119 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 89 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 17 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 222 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 82 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 71 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 92 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 27 questions
- Drug Information - 26 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Sleep Medicine Exam Articles (73)
Sleep disorders are a group of conditions that disturb normal sleep patterns. Sleep disorders are one of the most common clinical problems encounte ...
Sleep-related movement disorders are an important group of sleep diseases encountered commonly in clinical practice that requires thorough evaluati ...
Proper sleep is essential to maintain health and optimize overall functioning during wakefulness. Sleeplessness has been linked with several health ...
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
Polycythemia vera (PV) is a myeloproliferative neoplastic disorder involving uncontrolled red blood cell production resulting in elevated red blood ...