Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABSS® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Spine Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABSS® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 766 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 271 PubMed indexed review articles related to the American Board of Spine Surgery® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Spine Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ABSS® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls spine surgery prep questions, spine surgery review questions, and spine surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the American Board of Spine Surgery® Examination. 284 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the ABSS® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABSS® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABSS® Exam?
The ABSS® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the ABSS® Exam?
The ABSS® Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABSS® Exam?
Topics include: Basic Sciences; Clinical Sciences; Surgical Sciences; and General Topics
ABSS® Exam MCQs (766)
Our question bank for the ABSS® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 36 questions
- Connective Tissue - 26 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 19 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 32 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 508 questions
- Nervous - 658 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 72 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 214 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 216 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 20 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 306 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 319 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Causes - 342 questions
- Classification - 102 questions
- Differential - 390 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 130 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 36 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 24 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 93 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 462 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 782 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 438 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 502 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 175 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 296 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 27 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
ABSS® Exam Articles (271)
An epidural blood patch (EBP) is a procedure in which a small volume of autologous blood is injected into a patient's epidural space to stop a leak ...
Basivertebral nerve (BVN) ablation is a minimally invasive spinal procedure targeting the BVN, which is responsible for carrying nociceptive inform ...
The spine and the body function within a cone of equilibrium with the focus of maintaining sagittal and coronal alignment with minimum energy expen ...
Scheuermann kyphosis, also known as Scheuermann disease, juvenile kyphosis, or juvenile discogenic disease, is a condition of hyperkyphosis that in ...
Regional anesthesia can be part of a multi-model treatment plan to mitigate pain for clinical scenarios frequently seen in an emergency d ...