Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sports Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)®, the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)®, the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)®, the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)®, and American Osteopathic Sports Medicine Examination Committee® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sports Medicine Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 729 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 388 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Sports Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Sports Medicine Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Sports Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls sports medicine prep questions, sports medicine review questions, and sports medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Sports Medicine Examination. 390 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Sports Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sports Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Sports Medicine Exam?
The Sports Medicine Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Sports Medicine Exam?
The Sports Medicine Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sports Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Role of the Team Physician - 1%, Basic Science of Sports - 16%, Health Promotion/Prevention Aspects of Sports Medicine - 20%, Emergency Assessment and Care - 8%, Dx, Mx, Rx of Sports-Related Injuries and Conditions - 50%, Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - 3%, and Procedures - 2%
Sports Medicine Exam MCQs (729)
Our question bank for the Sports Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 47 questions
- Connective Tissue - 66 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 24 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 26 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 14 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 657 questions
- Nervous - 115 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 45 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 39 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 353 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 10 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 204 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 211 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 308 questions
- Classification - 92 questions
- Differential - 398 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 113 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 32 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 42 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 336 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 728 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 320 questions
- Patient Education - 49 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 316 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 152 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 48 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 31 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 80 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Sports Medicine Exam Articles (388)
First described in 1888 by the German surgeon Franz König, osteochondritis dissecans (O ...
Hip pain is a common orthopedic problem. Greater trochanteric pain syndrome (GTPS), previously known as trochanteric bursitis, affects 1.8 per 1000 ...
Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) is a condition that characteristically presents with hip pain secondary to mechanical impingement from abnormal ...
The definition of cardiorenal syndrome is “any acute or chronic problem in the heart or kidneys that could result in an acute or chronic prob ...
The common peroneal nerve often referred to as the common fibular nerve, is a major nerve that innervates the lower extremity. It is one of the two ...