Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Urology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Urology® and American Osteopathic Board of Surgery® Primary Certification in Urology topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Urology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,300 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 459 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Urology Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Urologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Urology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls urology prep questions, urology review questions, and urology test questionss will help you achieve a top score on the Urology Board Certification Examination. 477 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Urology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Urology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Urology Exam?
The Urology Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Urology Exam?
The Urology Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Urology Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Adrenal, Benign Urethral Lesions, Bladder Cancer, Bladder Dysfunction, Embryology, Infertility, Trauma, Pediatric, Pelvic Pain, Nephrology, Nephrolithiasis, Penile tumors, Prostate, Renal Carcinomas, Testicular, Urologic Radiology, Sexual Dysfunction, Transplantation, Urogenital Anomalies, Infectious disease, and Retroperitoneal tumors
Urology Exam MCQs (1,300)
Our question bank for the Urology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 78 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 134 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 56 questions
- Genetics - 58 questions
- Genitourinary - 1104 questions
- Growth and Development - 54 questions
- Gynecologic - 59 questions
- Hematologic - 21 questions
- Infectious - 204 questions
- Integument - 39 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 56 questions
- Nervous - 81 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 22 questions
- Oncologic - 276 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 419 questions
- Surgery - 251 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 71 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 23 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 17 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 55 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 23 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 379 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 416 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 495 questions
- Classification - 142 questions
- Differential - 647 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 329 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 441 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 59 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 205 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 479 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 18 questions
- History Physical - 1211 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 504 questions
- Patient Education - 52 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 627 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Treatment Medical - 428 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 351 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 42 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 53 questions
- Drug Information - 52 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Urology Exam Articles (459)
Hydrocele results from the accumulation of fluid in the tunica vaginalis in the scrotal sac. It is a common condition, usually seen in adult males, ...
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) refers to the nonmalignant growth or hyperplasia of prostate tissue and is a common cause of lower urinary tract ...
Dialysis fistula creation is a commonly performed procedure for patients who suffer from end-stage renal disease (ESRD) who require permanent vascu ...
Adrenal metastases are the most common malignant lesions involving the adrenal gland and the second most common tumor of the adrenal gland after be ...
Hypogonadism occurs in 19% of men in their 60s, 28% of men in their 70s, and 49% of men in their 80s.