Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 6,987 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,569 PubMed indexed review articles related to the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical USMLE® Step 2 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test USMLE® Step 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls USMLE® practice questions, NBME® practice exam questions, USMLE® Qbank questions, USMLE® RX Qbank, and USMLE® Step 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. 2,913 authors and 37 editors have contributed to the development of the USMLE® Step 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 318 questions.
What topics are covered on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
Topics include: Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry, and Surgery.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam MCQs (6,987)
Our question bank for the USMLE® Step 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 337 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1458 questions
- Connective Tissue - 169 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 371 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1006 questions
- Eyes - 238 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1284 questions
- Genetics - 258 questions
- Genitourinary - 489 questions
- Growth and Development - 250 questions
- Gynecologic - 341 questions
- Hematologic - 510 questions
- Infectious - 1770 questions
- Integument - 577 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 890 questions
- Nervous - 1622 questions
- Nutrition - 177 questions
- Obstetric - 384 questions
- Oncologic - 622 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 476 questions
- Pulmonary - 840 questions
- Renal - 456 questions
- Surgery - 398 questions
- Toxicology - 425 questions
- Trauma - 592 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 95 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 71 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 207 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 38 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 785 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 70 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2323 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 199 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2950 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 16 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 4303 questions
- Classification - 594 questions
- Differential - 3862 questions
- Epidemiology - 221 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1809 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2363 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 485 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1022 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1679 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 187 questions
- History Physical - 8009 questions
- Legal - 39 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4223 questions
- Patient Education - 321 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3536 questions
- Toxicology - 280 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3031 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 41 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 55 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 23 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 502 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 49 questions
- Clinical Education - 117 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 644 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 24 questions
- Drug Information - 670 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 182 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 52 questions
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Articles (3,569)
Wegener granulomatosis - renamed as granulomatosis with polyangiitis is a small-medium vessel necrotizing vasculitis, which is a component of a vas ...
The pelvis is a group of fused bones and may be considered the first step in the linkage of the axial skeleton (bones of the head, neck, and verteb ...
Drug or pill-induced esophagitis is esophageal mucosal injury caused by the medications and usually refers to a direct toxic effect on esophageal m ...
Pulmonary embolism (PE) occurs when there is a disruption to the flow of blood in the pulmonary artery or its branches by a thrombus that originate ...
is a major human-specific bacterial pathogen that causes a wide array of manifestations ranging from mild localized ...