Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 8,842 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,909 PubMed indexed review articles related to the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical USMLE® Step 2 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test USMLE® Step 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls USMLE® practice questions, NBME® practice exam questions, USMLE® Qbank questions, USMLE® RX Qbank, and USMLE® Step 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. 3,071 authors and 32 editors have contributed to the development of the USMLE® Step 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 318 questions.
What topics are covered on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
Topics include: Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry, and Surgery.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam MCQs (8,842)
Our question bank for the USMLE® Step 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 429 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1736 questions
- Connective Tissue - 207 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 480 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1200 questions
- Eyes - 332 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1576 questions
- Genetics - 329 questions
- Genitourinary - 584 questions
- Growth and Development - 304 questions
- Gynecologic - 448 questions
- Hematologic - 619 questions
- Infectious - 2257 questions
- Integument - 757 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1105 questions
- Nervous - 1987 questions
- Nutrition - 195 questions
- Obstetric - 513 questions
- Oncologic - 748 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 638 questions
- Pulmonary - 1067 questions
- Renal - 557 questions
- Surgery - 497 questions
- Toxicology - 549 questions
- Trauma - 733 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 124 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 86 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 258 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 42 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 994 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 87 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2885 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 269 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3644 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 19 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 23 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 5422 questions
- Classification - 760 questions
- Differential - 4842 questions
- Epidemiology - 285 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2269 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2946 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 652 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 22 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1289 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2121 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 245 questions
- History Physical - 9976 questions
- Legal - 50 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5298 questions
- Patient Education - 404 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4477 questions
- Toxicology - 358 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3906 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 44 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 64 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 14 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 23 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 640 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 62 questions
- Clinical Education - 149 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 866 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 858 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 239 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Articles (3,909)
Tricuspid valve infective endocarditis (TVIE) is an uncommon entity, especially when compared to left-sided infective endocarditis. Right-sided inf ...
Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the large airways of the lung. It is a common clinical presentation to emergency departments, urgent care ce ...
Seborrheic dermatitis (SD) is a common inflammatory skin disease presenting with a papulosquamous morphology in areas rich in sebaceous glands, par ...
Protein C and protein S are glycoproteins, predominantly synthesized in the liver, that are important components of the natural anticoagulant ...
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is a chronic inflammatory arthritis associated with psoriasis (PsO) and isfound in about 20% of such patie ...